**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will a 2015 rank up gem work on OG Vision?

Can a mod confirm if they work on vision? I know LOL Ultron is not included, so I’m curious about Vision.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    He shuldt.
  • JerryJiverJerryJiver Posts: 104
    Yes, according to the in game pop up on the 2015 rank up gem, vision is included.
  • JerryJiverJerryJiver Posts: 104

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Yes
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Is he a 2015 champ? If so.. then yes..
  • Pretty clear in the description who the rank up gem can be used on and it doesn’t include this Vision. He’s not a “2015” champ
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 650 ★★★
    edited November 2019

Pretty clear in the description who the rank up gem can be used on and it doesn’t include this Vision. He’s not a “2015” champ

Psst...look up three posts
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Pretty clear in the description who the rank up gem can be used on and it doesn’t include this Vision. He’s not a “2015” champ

it quite litterally says "vision, vision [age of ultron]" as options, there was even a picture 3 posts above yours with the info from an hour ago.
  • Teh_gullaTeh_gulla Posts: 96 ★★

I only asked because they have said that LOL Ultron was excluded because he wasn’t obtainable by normal means. That same logic could apply to OG Vision. I understand he was named on the gem, but that wouldn’t be the first time something in the game was inaccurately described.
  • MatiEspinozaMatiEspinoza Posts: 93
    Teh_gulla said:

I only asked because they have said that LOL Ultron was excluded because he wasn’t obtainable by normal means. That same logic could apply to OG Vision. I understand he was named on the gem, but that wouldn’t be the first time something in the game was inaccurately described.
    Indeed, Kabam claimed that LOL ultron and Kang didn’t count for the gem because they weren’t obtainable by crystals, that same logic would apply for OG vision but it’s not the case. I used a 3-4 2015 gem today actually