**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I'm pretty good in Dodging God Tiers

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Are you mad haha. Void, stark spidey, venom, Ghulk, CAIW, Magik, Medusa are all god tiers lol, not to mention spider-gwen i feel is pretty decent now, maybe high demi-god tier.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,722 ★★★★★
    You're really not
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    edited November 2019
    If you're bad then I'm your dad 😂

• LOИEWOLFLOИEWOLF Posts: 128

Are you mad haha. Void, stark spidey, venom, Ghulk, CAIW, Magik, Medusa are all god tiers lol, not to mention spider-gwen i feel is pretty decent now, maybe high demi-god tier.

That's why they are ranked up as high as possible.. Rest not that worth
    Zuro said:

You're really not

Kinda i am.. Most of the god tiers I've are occupied in AW defence and attack.. Then I got nothing for the uncollected quest and chap 6

I've countered worst.. Recently Duped Iron man, between Hyperion and Iceman
  • plpkokplpkok Posts: 152
    What % exactly do you feel should be "god tier?" Theres the next tier that you have too - Wasp - Dr.Voodoo- Ghulk- Angela- Venom- Dorm. Gully, Loki and and CM have uses too for some content.
  • dsdsdsds Posts: 20
    Guess what from my last 3 5* crystal in this month,first give venom the duck second give bishop while killmonger was next to him and then in third I got him(killmonger).i wonder whether that's good luck or bad
    plpkok said:

What % exactly do you feel should be "god tier?" Theres the next tier that you have too - Wasp - Dr.Voodoo- Ghulk- Angela- Venom- Dorm. Gully, Loki and and CM have uses too for some content.

Voodoo needs to be awakened, dorm is a slow champ.. There's way better champs than mamu, loki, gulli, cm... They can't be used everywhere.. They are Node/path specific champs.. ✌🏼
  • plpkokplpkok Posts: 152
    I said for some content, dorm is double immune and power control, CM hits fairly hard still and poison immune, Gulliy reverse heal, Loki buff steal. Can they be used everywhere? No, but they certainly have their uses especially if you have only 36 5 stars and 6 dupped. You also have to get a champ once before you can dup someone (voodoo for instance.) People did use Loki for OG Ultron in act 5 as I recall. You either have unrealistic expectations (I'm surprised you aren't complaining your 6 star isnt god tier) or feel like complaining. Either way, best of luck.
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★

With a 6* Nick Fury pfp? Ya your luck is awful 🙄

With a 6* Nick Fury pfp? Ya your luck is awful 🙄
    Umm?? I don't have a 6* NF
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Guys i got my 9* Ghost to sig 700. Is she any good?? Please help!!!
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    Stop complaining. Yeesh.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Dude, you're insane. 11 out of your 36 champs are great (Medusa, Starky, Void, CAIW, Magik, Wasp, Ghulk, Angela, Venom Spider-Gwen and 5* Void) and there are another 2 more that are pretty good (Dormammu and WS with KM synergy if you have him). Almost 33% of your roster is awesome whereas most other people are around 20%. Quit yo complainin!!!