**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I AM UNCOLLECTED!!!

Comments

• AJXRXAJXRX Posts: 80
    congrats my dude!

Here's some tips to get you going to cavalier!
    none, wait for 5*s who can deal with the content. Good Luck on your future 5* pulls tho! :wink:
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    AJXRX said:

congrats my dude!

Here's some tips to get you going to cavalier!
    none, wait for 5*s who can deal with the content. Good Luck on your future 5* pulls tho! :wink:

Thanks!
  • Do you think that Act 5 Chapter 2 is easier than Act 5 Chapter 1?
    Priyansh7 said:

Etjama said:

chill out and enjoy december and the anniversary of the game, in january you should push 5.3 and 5.4 completition if you can

Yeah, I was planning on taking a breather, maybe trying for Uncollected EQ next month. I did the first 2 chapters this month and expired the first, I think that's all I've got in me.
    I tried both last month's and this month's uncollected eq, but the final bosses were too OP(especially with the bs nodes) for me and my roster, so couldnt complete the last quest for both months,mephisto was a pain last month with the increased incinerates & doom is also a pain with his passive stuns & unblockable specials which i couldn't bypass for uncollected eq 😂

I think I'm a little too competitive 😂. This comment gave me the drive to do it. The bad news is that I opened a 5* crystal from rewards and got Loki 😑. That makes 7/11 of my 5*s horrible, 2/11 decent and 2/11 great.
  • Etjama said:

Priyansh7 said:

Etjama said:

chill out and enjoy december and the anniversary of the game, in january you should push 5.3 and 5.4 completition if you can

Yeah, I was planning on taking a breather, maybe trying for Uncollected EQ next month. I did the first 2 chapters this month and expired the first, I think that's all I've got in me.
    I tried both last month's and this month's uncollected eq, but the final bosses were too OP(especially with the bs nodes) for me and my roster, so couldnt complete the last quest for both months,mephisto was a pain last month with the increased incinerates & doom is also a pain with his passive stuns & unblockable specials which i couldn't bypass for uncollected eq 😂

I think I'm a little too competitive 😂. This comment gave me the drive to do it. The bad news is that I opened a 5* crystal from rewards and got Loki 😑. That makes 7/11 of my 5*s horrible, 2/11 decent and 2/11 great.
    Loki is not horrible. Loki is not the best generic attacker, but he has very strong situational uses. For example, against any champ that is only dangerous when they proc buffs, he can just steal those. So champs like Medusa, The Champion, and Hyperion are generally not a problem for him.

His damage is a bit too low to put him in AW in my opinion, but as a situational boss killer in quests (where there is no time limit) Loki can come off the bench and put in real work.
    DNA3000 said:

Etjama said:

Priyansh7 said:

Etjama said:

Loki is not horrible. Loki is not the best generic attacker, but he has very strong situational uses. For example, against any champ that is only dangerous when they proc buffs, he can just steal those. So champs like Medusa, The Champion, and Hyperion are generally not a problem for him.

His damage is a bit too low to put him in AW in my opinion, but as a situational boss killer in quests (where there is no time limit) Loki can come off the bench and put in real work.
    Yeah, I totally agree, but one of my only 2 great 5 stars is Magik and she can already nullify those buffs and do damage off of it, so I don't really need the little utility that he has. Kind of a bummer.
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Etjama said:

Priyansh7 said:

Etjama said:

Wow man
    Glad that my comment could inspire you to complete uncollected eq for the first time
    And i am still sitting like a duck after trying twice to complete it but failed 😅
    Priyansh7 said:

Etjama said:

Priyansh7 said:

Etjama said:

Wow man
    Glad that my comment could inspire you to complete uncollected eq for the first time
    And i am still sitting like a duck after trying twice to complete it but failed 😅
    Lol, to be fair, I have Quake. It helps a lot.
    edited November 2019
    Etjama said:

Priyansh7 said:

Etjama said:

Can you enlist your 5 stars??
    May be I will do mine then, cause i got uncollected recently, that too same as you
    Cause we both have almost the same number of 5 stars(i have 12)
    edited November 2019

Sorry that took so long.

Edit: Oh... I have 10. Huh.
    edited November 2019
    This message was approved too late, ignore.
    Etjama said:

Sorry that took so long.

Wow @Etjama blade and magik are insane champs even unawakened, you should take both to r4

Here's my roster: Almost every champ good enough needs to be duped in my case

• Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    @Priyansh7 Wasp, Killmonger and Dormammu do not need awakening to be excellent. Start ranking those up.

Doctor Voodoo is still very useful against buff-heavy champs (especially those that can be poisoned), even unawakened. Even Black Panther is really, really decent with KM synergy.

@Priyansh7 Wasp, Killmonger and Dormammu do not need awakening to be excellent. Start ranking those up.

Doctor Voodoo is still very useful against buff-heavy champs (especially those that can be poisoned), even unawakened. Even Black Panther is really, really decent with KM synergy.

You are probably right dude
    But I dont use wasp as my main attacker cause her block proficiency is really very less, i only use her with ghost synergy
    I am using killmonger as he has true strike but i am waiting for a better champ like gwenpool or blade cause killmonger had superb utility but his damage lacks a little when unduped(still he hits hard though)
    Dormammu, he is nice for power control, deserves rank 3 definitely
    Thanks for advice 😊
    Priyansh7 said:

Etjama said:

Sorry that took so long.

Wow @Etjama blade and magik are insane champs even unawakened, you should take both to r4

Here's my roster: Almost every champ good enough needs to be duped in my case

Yeah, I'm planning on taking Blade to R4 when I can. Magik is already at R4 right now. Her pi is just really low. But Wasp, Killmonger, Dormammu and Carnage are great too. Killmonger especially is worth a R4.
  • THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267
    edited November 2019
    Etjama said:

FINALLY! IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!

I used a 4/55 Magik, 5/50 Medusa, 5/50 Sparky, 5/50 Quake and 5/50 Blade. Honestly, once I actually got into 5.2, it was much easier than I thought. 2 L2 team revives on 5.2.6 and only 2 L2 individual revives used on the rest of 5.2. Boosts used in last 2 quests. Thanks for the help everyone! Just wish I timed this better 😂. That Uncollected compensation and 4 star Havok would've been nice.

Man you have lit the spark in me...
    Now I'm gonna start moving ahead at full throtle...

Etjama said:

FINALLY! IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!

I used a 4/55 Magik, 5/50 Medusa, 5/50 Sparky, 5/50 Quake and 5/50 Blade. Honestly, once I actually got into 5.2, it was much easier than I thought. 2 L2 team revives on 5.2.6 and only 2 L2 individual revives used on the rest of 5.2. Boosts used in last 2 quests. Thanks for the help everyone! Just wish I timed this better 😂. That Uncollected compensation and 4 star Havok would've been nice.

Man you have lit the spark in me...
    Now I'm gonna start moving ahead at full throtle...
    Do it man! Aready seeing the benefits. Though the initial rewards for completing 5.2 are horrible.
    Etjama said:

Priyansh7 said:

Etjama said:

My comment gave you inspiration to complete uncollected and your comment gave me to complete uncollected eq for the first time since last month, used 2 lvl 2 revives on corvus as only he could damage doom appreciably
    All others didnt crit at all(AA,THING /W CHAMPION,SHEHULK)
    Priyansh7 said:

Etjama said:

Priyansh7 said:

Etjama said:

My comment gave you inspiration to complete uncollected and your comment gave me to complete uncollected eq for the first time since last month, used 2 lvl 2 revives on corvus as only he could damage doom appreciably
    Nice! Knew you could do it. Let's do this again in a couple of days when the new EQ comes out 😂. I too only had to use 2 lvl 2 revives. I have a maxed 4* Corvus, but I used Quake instead. 2 mistakes, 2 lvl 2 revives.
    Etjama said:

Priyansh7 said:

Etjama said:

Priyansh7 said:

Etjama said:

Nice! Knew you could do it. Let's do this again in a couple of days when the new EQ comes out 😂. I too only had to use 2 lvl 2 revives. I have a maxed 4* Corvus, but I used Quake instead. 2 mistakes, 2 lvl 2 revives.
    Yes sure
    I will send you a friend request in the game
    May be we can play dungeons sometimes & discuss various things about the game and progression
    For sure
    edited December 2019

I did it bro @Etjama I'm now uncollected took me 300 units revives but the collecter is now down, Corvus and AEgon for the win!😍

I did it bro @Etjama I'm now uncollected took me 300 units revives but the collecter is now down, Corvus and AEgon for the win!😍

Nice man! Glad you really went full throttle. Now you'll get to enjoy the 2 anniversary calendars with Uncollected rewards!

Well here it is @Priyansh7! And this is what I pulled from my latest 5 star!

Ugh. Though Hulkbuster is getting buffed. Who knows? Iron Man might get buffed with him. It would make sense. Well anyways, let me know when you've done it! As far as the difficulty goes, I the first 4 quests were easy as long as you've got an armor break champ for IMIW. I one-shotted Ægon with Medusa. All Sp2's with a combo over 100 to end the fight. The problem was having to fight that long against the debuff immunity. Getting a 100 hit combo is hard not being able to stun, but I was able to do it. I quaked Silver Surfer with 2 revives. Was pretty basic.
    Etjama said:

Ugh. Though Hulkbuster is getting buffed. Who knows? Iron Man might get buffed with him. It would make sense. Well anyways, let me know when you've done it! As far as the difficulty goes, I the first 4 quests were easy as long as you've got an armor break champ for IMIW. I one-shotted Ægon with Medusa. All Sp2's with a combo over 100 to end the fight. The problem was having to fight that long against the debuff immunity. Getting a 100 hit combo is hard not being able to stun, but I was able to do it. I quaked Silver Surfer with 2 revives. Was pretty basic.

W
    Etjama said:

Wow mate that you did uncollected so fast, i feel bad at the same time that you got iron man(og) from a basic
    I awakened my 5 star aegon within a month from a basic 5 star(that moment was so insane for me)
    And recently i am out of glory, so i have joined an alliance(i usually dont join alliances) to get some glory by playing AQ, because i dont like to grind for t4b so i just purchase it from the glory store
    That's why my best champs arent with me right now, so i have not completed UC eq
    But soon i will complete it and try exploring it
    All the best
    If you have corvus, defeating the aegon boss in eq is very easy, just have atleast 2 persistent charges with corvus and fire sp2, the power shield node will help you(it crits so hard, the last hit of sp2 went till 53k)
    Etjama said:

Nice man! Glad you really went full throttle. Now you'll get to enjoy the 2 anniversary calendars with Uncollected rewards!
    Yeah I went full throttle there
    Man my Morningstar and AEgon helped me a lot in 5.2.4 and .5 it's all thanks to them along with Corvus, proxima and Nick fury