Options

Needing a new alliance home

Comments

• Options
    SenorPantsSenorPants Posts: 101
    Hey Snuggly Bear,
    Whatchu seeking? We are a 26m active relaxed alliance. We run 5/5/4 daily AQ (join map 4 if short on time/desire), 110-130mil weekly. Aw we run 2 bgs only, rotation system that's well organized, high diversity, tier 6 +/-1, gold 2. Donations optional. Require line and request communication regarding schedule, but we are all understanding adults...
    Connect on line with SenorPants.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Jamie2289Jamie2289 Posts: 91
    We are a 19m, aw gold 2 5x5 alliance with a score of 180m. If you’re interested contact me on line (jamie2289)
  • Options
    Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    Very much depends on what you need, but we are a 17m Gold 1 alliance that runs Maps 4 and 5 in AQ with no donations. Basically, contribute to war and AQ, but otherwise play the game how you want. We have a good mix of players, including those who have played in higher AW tiers and want to slow down a bit whilst still getting decent rewards. Message me on Line (crazyjamie84) if you'd like to have a chat.
  • Options
    Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    We are a moderate alliance...give us a look.

We are a group of moderate players who work together to maximize rewards. Most of us are 5x5 burnouts who just enjoy playing without all the AQ/AW pressure.

AW: 2 BG's in season, 1 BG off season. Traditionally we are G2, but last season slipped into G3. Hoping to bounce back.

AQ: 544, 544, 444, 444, 433 for 80-90 mil weekly.

400-500k SA weekly, small minimums just to help us weed out the deadwood, no donations.

We use discord for group chat.

Holler if this sounds good. We had a few key players retire, and looking to be 30 strong very soon.

ground round#0363 in discord, Ground Round in line, Gound Round in game.
  • Options
    DaBillsDaBills Posts: 648
    Hey Snuggles. How you doin'? I sent you a friend request in game. Not sure what you are looking for but it is probably me 😁

Seriously though, not sure what you are looking for. In game or on line at DaBills.
  • Options
    Wang_MasterWang_Master Posts: 67
    My alliance is Gold 1 and we run map 6 and 5 in quest . 656656 . Message me in game if you want that .

• Options
    psychodadpsychodad Posts: 24
    we're a gold 1 alliance, run maps 5 and 6. if you're still looking, let me know. LINE ID is psychodad