**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ægon combo shield synergy broken

Comments

• IlidIlid Posts: 6
    I haven’t checked through the many pages to see if someone else figured this out as yet but taking a sp3 to the face does not break combo.

If you survive anyway.
  • PocketwaifuPocketwaifu Posts: 12
    So basically I've taken a break from this game and I finally decided to come back so I started up ROL to get myself back to how I was. I wanted to use my Ægon but when I don't hit with a 100+ combo meter I lost it immediately, I figured it was just me being bad so I restarted and tried again, but this time I knew i only got hit once with a 20+ combo and lost it. I then took my starlord in to see if it was just Ægon being weird but he also lost it on his first hit. And right be for I wrote this I took in Ægon, got 6 hits, and let myself take a hit. And then I lost it. Can you look into this issue, because I really would like my Ægon to work as he did.
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 410 ★★★
    Why don’t you look in the bugs and fixes section before going on a rant that has already been posted several times and responded too. So annoying that people can’t actually read or research for themselves
  • I was going to complete Realm Of Legends with an 4 star Maxed Aegon and i uses Combo Meter Synergy with Star Lord as for a safety net, If i mess up.
    I was at Captain Marvel And was having a Combo over 300 and I got hit and Combo Meter Synergy didn't Activate
  • I just Want Kabam to Fix it Only and Nothing Special
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★

Hey y'all -

Wanted to drop in and let you know we have a fix in the works and hope to have it out in a near update. I'm sorry for the delay in an update on this, but we wanted to confirm on our end that the fix was coming sooner than later.

When can we expect this update?
  • PocketwaifuPocketwaifu Posts: 12
    So basically I've taken a break from this game and I finally decided to come back so I started up ROL to get myself back to how I was. I wanted to use my Ægon but when I don't hit with a 100+ combo meter I lost it immediately, I figured it was just me being bad so I restarted and tried again, but this time I knew i only got hit once with a 20+ combo and lost it. I then took my starlord in to see if it was just Ægon being weird but he also lost it on his first hit. And right be for I wrote this I took in Ægon, got 6 hits, and let myself take a hit. And then I lost it. Can you look into this issue, because I really would like my Ægon to work as he did.
  • Why did you need to re-post a duplicate of what you did earlier in morning (was answered that there is already a main thread regarding Aegon Combo Shield).

See below thread ...

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/166533/aegon-combo-shield-synergy-broken#latest
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★

Hey y'all -

Wanted to drop in and let you know we have a fix in the works and hope to have it out in a near update. I'm sorry for the delay in an update on this, but we wanted to confirm on our end that the fix was coming sooner than later.

When can we expect this update?
    Not during the maintenance. Still broken but I bet 6.3 was patched
  • OMGJimboOMGJimbo Posts: 40
    Tried it with my 5* and 6* duped Aegon with SL on the team. Not working at all. When is the fix gonna come?
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    December
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★

Hey everyone, the team has found a resolution for this that will be able to be implemented in the next update. Thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this issue.

You heard it here folks. NEXT update - no later. We'll be waiting
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★

Hey everyone, the team has found a resolution for this that will be able to be implemented in the next update. Thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this issue.

As in when the next EQ drops?
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    I see a lot of comments removed including my last one. Not sure why; I explained I was planning on doing this combo party path in variant3. 3.1 but I’m not going to waste extra units while the synergy is busted. This is a perfect path to use the synergy, but Apparently I’ll have to wait until a next update, which will likely be in December. Disappointing to see that a bug like this won’t get fixed quickly (and see my post removed). Items in my stash are expiring that I planned to use while running this path.

• MathstadonMathstadon Posts: 15
    When is this so called update happening? You all have known of this issue for 20 days and still no fix. Absolutely no excuse for this mess!
  • KyrazmomKyrazmom Posts: 159
    I concur, this synergy is not working. Was using Aegon in AQ and lost my combo. The combo shield icon didn’t show up and my combo was lost. Hope it’s fixed soon! Another alliance member mentioned it not working also.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    When is this update happening? This is ridiculous that you have a fix, but won't push it out.
  • I been patiently waiting but they still haven’t fixed it
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    They've already announced it will be fixed in the next update 25.1. Time to stop asking about it guys
  • JwbfaJwbfa Posts: 6
    The starlord and prox sneregies are not working, the combo save once you get hit in the fight does not work. Went in several times to ROL and got hit and lost my combo but I'm not suppose to with starlord or prox on the team. Looks like another bug with ageon.
  • Jwbfa said:

The starlord and prox sneregies are not working, the combo save once you get hit in the fight does not work. Went in several times to ROL and got hit and lost my combo but I'm not suppose to with starlord or prox on the team. Looks like another bug with ageon.

The thread you’re looking for is ... (and has been being commented on for the whole month now)
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/166533/aegon-combo-shield-synergy-broken#latest

In addition to Known Issues v25 Thread saying will be fixed in next update.

And Changelog, confirming the fix will be in the next (Dec.) Update.
  • The Aegon-Proxima synergy doesnt work, everytime i get very far in a fight and have a nice combo, i get hit but i dont keep my combo because the combo shield from the synergy doesnt activate i hope for a bug fix thank you
  • Wrong forum.
    tThe bug is known and is communicated to be resolved within the next update.
  • Until now combo shield when i pair aegon wit proxima midnight still didnt work...please fix it kabam