**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

That time when a hero was way out of their league and won

WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
What’s your favorite example of a time when a hero was way way over their head and somehow managed to win? My personal favorite was the time that Spidey beat up a herald of Galactus with his bare hands just because he was tired of fighting people.
What’s yours?

Warden out ~

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,406 ★★★★
    In MCoC, MCU, or Marvel Comics?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    When Squirrel Girl beat Dr Doom?
  • When Squirrel Girl beat Dr Doom?

I don’t know if this would count, she is called the Unbeatable Squirrel Girl for a reason.
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★

Any of the above!
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★

What’s your favorite example of a time when a hero was way way over their head and somehow managed to win? My personal favorite was the time that Spidey beat up a herald of Galactus with his bare hands just because he was tired of fighting people.
    What’s yours?

Warden out ~

When was this?
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★

What’s yours?

Warden out ~

When was this?
    Spidey beats up Firelord (he may have been a former herald by that point now that I think of it) in Amazing Spider-Man #269

• EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    My 4 * star lord beat a 26k rating alliance war boss on 8% health
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,406 ★★★★

Any of the above!
    I won an arena fight with a 5* R1 Punisher 2099 against a 6* Domino (not woke, thank goodness)

• ZuroZuro Posts: 2,715 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

2/35 groot vs ROL Winter Soldier. I was playing around and I actually won the fight.

S/O to @Aryl
  • Zayo_278Zayo_278 Posts: 264

Thought I was just starting the 4* basic arena. Accidentally clicked the 4* featured and had to win
  • Not sure if this counts as an underdog fight or not. Someone asked me a while back how good Blade was, so I came up with this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n4PNxOs0og

On a percentage basis I think I'm doing more damage to myself than to Electro with every hit, but with the power gain from bleed I have just barely enough healing to stay in the fight to the end.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    LeBron and the Cavs erasing a 3-1 deficit in the 2016 NBA Finals against the 73-9 Warriors
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,715 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Zuro said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

2/35 groot vs ROL Winter Soldier. I was playing around and I actually won the fight.

S/O to @Aryl
    I said in aryl's thread that I was gonna do it and I actually did it. He inspired me.
    Yeah I know that's why I mentioned it