**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Seeking a Cavalier's advice.

I achieved uncollected about 3 months ago, since then i have pretty much stopped ranking my 4* roster.
I have been focusing on expanding and ranking up my 5* roster.
I have make a lot of progress i think.
I have just reached the point where I am nervous using my T4CC on champs what i wont utilize trying to achieve caviler status.

I would really appreciate any Cavaliers advice, please take some time to let me know which 5*s i should focus on

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    You’re can’t be cavalier with what u hav now with blow many unit only one ther might can do it is thing.
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    i have no idea why you ranked up psylocke to r4. Anyway, the champs you need to focus on ranking up is

1. R5 Starky
    2. R5 Nick Fury
    3. R4 GP
    4. R4 Gulk
    5. (when awakened) R4 Void and SL and DV
    6. R4 Thing
    7. R5 hyperion
    8. R4 KM

They are not in particular order but you should focus ranking up those champs
  • Mellie_MelMellie_Mel Posts: 74
    Hi Leo. I am a big fan of Stark Spidey and he is still one of my most utilized champs. Venom the Duck and Gladiator Hulk can be a very useful champs both in Story content as well as Variant 2. Dr. Voodoo and Void are both studs but need to be awakened. Nick Fury is outstanding once awakened but is worth ranking without it. Lastly, Killmonger and Hyperion are also both strong champs. This is my personal opinion obviously, but these are the champs I would not touch right now if I were you: OML, WS, Ronin, Angela, Spiderman, Ronan, King Groot, Red Skull, Captain America, Antman, Drax, Star Lord, Cap Marvel and Miles. Hope this helps!!
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    Hmmmm ... from that list I'd say you're best shot .. Stark Spidey, Void, Hulk Ragnarok, Venom the Duck, Hype, Hulk, Thing ... Gwenpool is underrated but can be useful if used right against proper champs. Need a good bleed immune though.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    I became Cavalier 1 week ago. My champ? Starky... the same one whom made me Uncollected. I combined him with Blade, a duped Emma, Medusa awakened and Mephisto. All of them, the least 4/55
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    jkcjmiji said:

i have no idea why you ranked up psylocke to r4. Anyway, the champs you need to focus on ranking up is

1. R5 Starky
    2. R5 Nick Fury
    3. R4 GP
    4. R4 Gulk
    5. (when awakened) R4 Void and SL and DV
    6. R4 Thing
    7. R5 hyperion
    8. R4 KM

They are not in particular order but you should focus ranking up those champs

Psylocke is my favorite power control champ, once you power drain them past Zero power, they get power locked, and you gain psy charges very very quickly.

She was also my first 5*
    edited November 2019
    Goodness said:

That Psylocke was a waste of resources
    Kill and void are rly good especially since they synergies well together
    Hype
    I would still rank up some 4* since it will do you no good ranking up mediocre 5*
    At least the 4* can help you with Variant and UC

I agree, she is my favourite power control champ, she was my only mutant 5 star for the longest time, i got OLM after i had ranked her up... and she got me thru alot of content.

The waste of resources is the main reason for this post.
  • I would be looking to start ranking up Hulk Rag, Void, Killmonger, Thing and Sparky. Rulk and Void would be good for 6.1 (although Void should be awakened) and Killmonger is both good and has good synergy with Void. Sparky is always good in general for that burst damage, and Thing seems to be your best bet for Crossbones at the moment.
    DNA3000 said:

I would be looking to start ranking up Hulk Rag, Void, Killmonger, Thing and Sparky. Rulk and Void would be good for 6.1 (although Void should be awakened) and Killmonger is both good and has good synergy with Void. Sparky is always good in general for that burst damage, and Thing seems to be your best bet for Crossbones at the moment.

Yeah i just popped gulk on Saturday, i was pretty pumped. I have a Maxed out 4* thing, so i might focus on Gulk till im ready to try cavalier
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    R4 Ghulk