**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

UC Red Skull Counters

K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
Are there any characters that can hit into Red Skull's block without taking damage. Don't have a Max sig Namor at any star rating.

Comments

• Options
    Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    Parry then heavy. Do it over and over. You just won.
  • Options
    I understand I'm not supposed to hit into his block but I'm not good enough at parrying to avoid being chipped down from blocking
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    I was able to get some damage from killmonger. I'll probably just go with my Corvus even though he's not ranked all the much. One parry and at least I can start chipping away
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,742 ★★★★★
    Hyperion (SP3s all the way), Namor (you said you don't have him, but still it works), Quake, Ghost, Carnage, Havok,...
  • Options
    LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Corvus is the best counter to it
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★
    Covus and proxima esay win
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    K00shMaan said:

I understand I'm not supposed to hit into his block but I'm not good enough at parrying to avoid being chipped down from blocking

I'm not supposed to hit into his block but I'm not good enough at parrying to avoid being chipped down

but I'm not good enough at parrying to avoid being chipped down

I'm not good enough at parrying

Ummm... then you really shouldn't be doing UC EQ. Parry-Heavy is one of the most basic functions in the game... akin to MLLLM.
  • Options
    IcyhottIcyhott Posts: 13
    I used 5* rank 4 Killmonger with WS synergy... true strike made it a joke
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Medusa destroys him.
    Magik aswell with a SP3
    Ghost aswell (but then again, who doesn't she destroy?)
    And of course, the king of Parry + Heavy .. Hyperion :smile:
  • Options
    Aryl said:

K00shMaan said:

I'm not supposed to hit into his block but I'm not good enough at parrying to avoid being chipped down

but I'm not good enough at parrying to avoid being chipped down

I'm not good enough at parrying

Ummm... then you really shouldn't be doing UC EQ. Parry-Heavy is one of the most basic functions in the game... akin to MLLLM.
    Thank you for your constructive feedback. Believe it or not there are multiple ways to win any fight. I prefer not to rely on parry due to the lag I experience in the game. Don't try and gatekeep content just because someone plays differently than you.
  • Options
    Icyhott said:

I used 5* rank 4 Killmonger with WS synergy... true strike made it a joke

Do you know if that initial intercept can still be auto blocked?