**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Synergies your surprised aren’t in game yet

Like the title says what synergies are you surprised aren’t in game yet.

Miles I’d figure would have a synergy that gives him control of his abilities. This alone would improve him a good bit imo.

Ironman
Ironman family synergy, with IMIW being one of the last Ironman well see in game for a while I’m surprised they didn’t give him one great big synergy sendoff that boosted all the Ironman with some awesome enhanced suit tech upgrade. The one he has already that reduces armor break time or whatever is a serious disservice to RDJ and MCU IM :(

Iceman
I’m surprised one that extends his coldsnap hasn’t popped up or even one that makes him coldsnap immune lol.
Karnak is slightly more usable with his true strike extension synergy so I figure iceman could do with one. Would take the pressure off of some fights, good little slight improvement.

Rogue
Surprised she didn’t have one that extends the duration of her buff steal refresh mechanic.

Pheonix
Surprised she doesn’t have a taunt synergy with all the taunts kabams throwing around like Oprah when phoenix’s a character that needs it badly.

Who do you all got?

Comments

• InxInx Posts: 115

Surprised drax didn't get a synergy with invisible woman since both are masters of being invisible

Lol nice one, it should be a secret synergy where he says he’s invisible the way Korg says piss of ghost and stealth spidey smoke bomb with a kick

• Nightbat216Nightbat216 Posts: 195
    I think thanos should have a synergy with the guardians of the Galaxy
  • rmilana41rmilana41 Posts: 34
    The 2 that come to mind for me:
    Deadpool and Colosus - you can call it "It's Complicated" or "Unrequited Love"
    Iceman and Human Torch - "Extreme Temperature"
    rmilana41 said:

The 2 that come to mind for me:
    Deadpool and Colosus - you can call it "It's Complicated" or "Unrequited Love"
    Iceman and Human Torch - "Extreme Temperature"

Yessssss for the longest time I’ve been surprised Deadpool and Colosus don’t have a decent synergy together especially after the colossus rework huge missed opportunity.

Iceman and Human Torch don’t have that already? Criminal, just criminal lol

This ones a shocker too, not that I’ll ever get a thanos lol
    Symbiote Supreme with Doctor Strange
    I get that Symbiote Supreme takes life/deals damage as opposed to Doctor Strange who gains life, but what? Did Symbiote forget how to heal lol? Symbiote should gain a lifesteal the way Doctor Stange gained nullify damage.

Thor
    Kabam should release the god from him chains and give him an extra armor break through synergy with Beta Ray Bill or something called Alpha Ray/King Thor/Odinson or something. Pulled him as a 5* and kinda want to dupe him, but eh idk. I don’t think it would be game breaking relative to the other “god” tier champions in the game.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Inx said:

Also I'm kinda suprised that cull is the only member of the black order that has a synergy with thanos

Inx said:

Also I'm kinda suprised that cull is the only member of the black order that has a synergy with thanos
    Lol that’s Kabam for you

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,406 ★★★★
    Surprised at the lack of a family synergy between Magneto and Scarlet Witch
  • Bigmf99Bigmf99 Posts: 24
    Captain America, Namor, Winter Soldier and Human Torch (even though he is a different one) in some sort of Invaders synergy. Then they need to add Union Jack.
  • SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    They are probably waiting for Professor X, but I want the Illuminati now!

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Surprised that Cable and Bishop don’t have synergy
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    Gambit not having synergies with Sinister, Bishop, or Sabertooth. Seemed so obvious there.

Yet Gambit gets one with Nightcrawler? What history do they have? They have barely interacted in the comics at all.

Same with Bishop and Psylocke. So random.
  • Nightbat216Nightbat216 Posts: 195
    Spiderman (miles Morales) and all other Spiderman should have a evade synergy where you have a 10% chance or maybe 5% to evade a incoming attack which is multiplied for each Spiderman on your team or like 20% and it adds like 10% for each Spiderman considering that's the whole idea of spidersense ability
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    As far as function, I’m surprised Beardo doesn’t have a synergy with someone who’d allow him to start the fight with kinetic charges.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★

As far as function, I’m surprised Beardo doesn’t have a synergy with someone who’d allow him to start the fight with kinetic charges.

I thought about that. He would be beyond Beyond God Tier with that synergy.
  • SaielSaiel Posts: 28
    Need a original xmen synergy that would be cool