**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dr Doom kills everything with heavy Attack

https://youtu.be/qhY3tW6fgSE
I need Kabam to confirm if it’s a bug or not before I buy and open Doom crystals. In the Video Dr Doom kills everything with heavy Attack , wth is going on here

Comments

• Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I wouldn't be surprised if they put a 2 second cool down on the stun
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I feel that dr doom recovers from his heavy attack slightly earlier than normal, which would let people chain heavy easily. If ever a fix comes it would be a slight delay to when dr doom recovers from his heavy attack which would then make chaining heavies abit more difficult.
  • Options
    Adub80Adub80 Posts: 29
    All they have to do is add mystic ward node and this would not work.
  • Options
    Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175
    It's very situational, on a specific nodes, so it's not working like this everywhere but now Kabam will see this, begin to worry about it and make a statement about how he needs a "balance" or how they need to "correct" his description and adjust him to the right one etc etc..... Why can't we just enjoy a good thing when we see it without putting up a red light :neutral:
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    They will change this for the worst. kabam has constantly tweak things against the summoners, even contradicting things that other developer staff has said like with wasp. When people like kt1 make videos of positive things that might fall under an unattended consequence, they put attention to it, like kt1 did before with what Namor was doing against a node where he would reflect a huge amount back to the enemy. Just look at all the things in the past.
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Guaranteed a nerf. Kabam Miike is watching it with furious eyes.
  • Options
    DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    The fact Kabam has made it their mission to stamp out Mystics makes Doom (and his backhand's) addition so much more unexpected
  • Options
    Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    If kabam comes and says it is a bug they better reward back all the potions revives and energies everyone spend while fighting him coz many of us got destroyed for stupid reasons this month. a potential exploit from kabam s part