**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to take Rank 2 (6*)

Who to take Rank 2 (6*) 17 votes

Mephisto duped
35%
Haggis_ballsHSenpaiDOKTOROKTOPUSCliffordcanStarKillerVIIMINIWARLORD 6 votes
Masacre unduped
64%
ArrsssTerraUncle_Fatty_247Osfan8Repto23Ingi_Freyr1975spiderbites0196RyseFhfjghhggggjfhfjgZuroMoNsTeR_804 11 votes

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Neither of them
  • Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★

Neither of them

They're both part of my A teams, why not rank 2 them?

Neither of them

Bc both of them are okay but not great and if they're in your A team, you probably dont need to be taking 6*s to R2 yet
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Masacre unduped
    Masacre is way more better, choose him.

Neither of them

Bc both of them are okay but not great and if they're in your A team, you probably dont need to be taking 6*s to R2 yet
    Masacre synergy with Domino and Rhulk is why he's in my A team, but he also crushes.

Mephisto is on my other A team I build against incinerate, as well as his synergies with The Champ, Morningstar, etc.. He is an insanely useful champ, as I assume you would know if you had experience with him.

My roster is plenty stacked. 7 - 5/65 5*s, 28 - 6*s (4 duped).. Everyone's opinion on who is most useful for them is different, but both those champs are badass, and I use them often. So yea, for me it's worth it to Rank 2 one of them..

Masacre is way more better, choose him.

I'm not sure I'd say he's way better, Mephisto's utility and immunities are extremely useful.

Thanks for your input!

Neither of them

Masacre synergy with Domino and Rhulk is why he's in my A team, but he also crushes.

Mephisto is on my other A team I build against incinerate, as well as his synergies with The Champ, Morningstar, etc.. He is an insanely useful champ, as I assume you would know if you had experience with him.

My roster is plenty stacked. 7 - 5/65 5*s, 28 - 6*s (4 duped).. Everyone's opinion on who is most useful for them is different, but both those champs are badass, and I use them often. So yea, for me it's worth it to Rank 2 one of them..
    I have plenty of experience with mephisto. Also with R2s. I have 18 R5s, 6 R2s, and 68 6*s overall. You asked for people's advice, I gave you mine. Do what you want though.

Neither of them

I have plenty of experience with mephisto. Also with R2s. I have 18 R5s, 6 R2s, and 68 6*s overall. You asked for people's advice, I gave you mine. Do what you want though.
    I wasn't comparing rosters lol, just showing that rank 2-ing a 6* is not a huge deal to me, because for some reason you thought (I shouldn't be taking 6*s to rank 2 yet..)

And I asked for an opinion on who to rank between the two options. You didn't offer an opinion on that. Like I said, everyone has different fighting styles and champs take on different priorities to different people.. but I appreciate your input anyway!

If you're up for discussing it, what do you have against, or think are downfalls, of them both?

Neither of them

I wasn't comparing rosters lol, just showing that rank 2-ing a 6* is not a huge deal to me, because for some reason you thought (I shouldn't be taking 6*s to rank 2 yet..)

And I asked for an opinion on who to rank between the two options. You didn't offer an opinion on that. Like I said, everyone has different fighting styles and champs take on different priorities to different people.. but I appreciate your input anyway!

If you're up for discussing it, what do you have against, or think are downfalls, of them both?
    What is either of those two champs going to help you accomplish that a more useful R5 won't? I don't know where you are on content but neither will solve any particularly very difficult fights in any of the Variant quests, they won't help you with Act 6 for the most part, Mephisto could be okay for some AQ paths of you run map 7 but there are better options, neither will help you explore LoL. While they can be occasionally useful, their primary function in your teams is synergy. While it CAN be nice, it's by no means necessary to have all your synergy champs ranked especially if you don't have a very extensive range of champs already ranked up, which you do not at 7.

It's not necessarily about those two champs, but about how much more useful other champs would be as opposed to having slightly stronger synergy champs

Neither of them

What is either of those two champs going to help you accomplish that a more useful R5 won't? I don't know where you are on content but neither will solve any particularly very difficult fights in any of the Variant quests, they won't help you with Act 6 for the most part, Mephisto could be okay for some AQ paths of you run map 7 but there are better options, neither will help you explore LoL. While they can be occasionally useful, their primary function in your teams is synergy. While it CAN be nice, it's by no means necessary to have all your synergy champs ranked especially if you don't have a very extensive range of champs already ranked up, which you do not at 7.

It's not necessarily about those two champs, but about how much more useful other champs would be as opposed to having slightly stronger synergy champs
    That's understandable, and I agree Masacre is primarily a synergy champ. So I will rule him out for now. Mephisto has proven mvp on some fights, without synergies. And is an mvp in AQ (for me). I would never rank up a synergy champ that I wouldn't deem also useful, but I get what you're saying.

As for content, I'm Cavalier, on last path of 6.2. I've got 100% on variant 2, and have initial completion on 3, bout half way on 1.. Done with RoL and RTTL, about to do initial run on LoL soon.

I agree if I had your roster I'd be more inclined to explore other options, but I'm in the position that ranking up my most useful champs will enable me to clear more content and in turn expand my roster. I suppose I could focus on r5-ing more 5 stars, cause I have a much more vast selection of them, but not many that I use as much as the two 6*s in question, hence my considering taking them up.. But I will consider that. Thanks again for the input!
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★

Neither of them

He asked for Mephisto or Massacre, and you insulted him and his choices. Don't be a **** next time.

I'd say Mephisto.
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    Masacre unduped
    Personally I probably wouldn't do either but between the two choices Masacre is way better
    ŁŤÇ said:

Neither of them

He asked for Mephisto or Massacre, and you insulted him and his choices. Don't be a **** next time.

I'd say Mephisto.
    Lol, no doubt.

And I agree, I'm definitely leaning towards Mephisto
    Repto23 said:

Personally I probably wouldn't do either but between the two choices Masacre is way better

I'm leaning towards Mephisto, largely for his immunities and Regen. But I do love Masacre. Any input on why you'd prefer Masacre?
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Masacre unduped
    Voted for Masacre, especially since you seem to use him for a lot of content.

Good to see people rank up champs they like and not ones that everybody says you should use your resources on; go for it man, have fun playing the game.

Not everybody has a "god-tier" champ to rank up, we can't all be blessed with a 6* Corvus, Domino, Ghost, etc.
    ŁŤÇ said:

Neither of them

I'd say Mephisto.
    They're both bad choices. I stated why. Don't ask for input if you dont want it
  • LOИEWOLFLOИEWOLF Posts: 128
    I would say probably wait for a better one.. ✌🏼

ŁŤÇ said:

Neither of them

I'd say Mephisto.
    They're both bad choices. I stated why. Don't ask for input if you dont want it
    I'd suggest you just don't reply unless you're offering input on the question that was asked. People's opinions on champs are mostly just that, opinion. You should keep that in mind when offering your input..
  • LOИEWOLFLOИEWOLF Posts: 128
    I would say probably wait for a better one.. ✌🏼
  • Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175
    Masacre unduped
    Masacre is really underrated champion. I really love using him and took mine to 5/65. His incinerate is really strong and sustaining it with sp1 by adding an extra bleed just wrecks the opponent fast. Also in shorter fights, incinerate and the sp2 into a block and blow them away. A great champion for sure.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Neither
    Thanks everyone (that offered input on the actual question lol). What I've gathered from this is that Mephisto is still a hugely underated champ. He's always been underrated, but I'll never understand why..lol

I considered Masacre, cause yea, he can cause huge Incinerate damage, but mostly cause I use him for the Domino synergy often. So I wanted to get an opinion on how others feel about him/use him. But he really lacks utility and immunities, so I think I'm gonna rule him out for now.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Neither of them are worth all those resources.