**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do cyber Monday offers update as titles change this weekend (i.e. from uncollected to cavalier)?

I feel like this must have been addressed but it's such a burning question for me and I can't find the answer so I hope the question is still helpful to others. I am uncollected now. If I become cavalier before Monday will the remaining unit offers I haven't purchased change to the cavalier offers? This question would apply to any relevant title change. I'm not asking if I buy all the uncollected offers if I can then become cavalier and buy those offers too. I'm asking, as an example, if I buy one odins vault deal as uncollected and become cavalier can I then buy the other two for the cavalier bonuses? Is it possible to write support and have the deals updated upon title change if it is not automatic? For me it would make a HUGE difference in how much I spend this weekend and I'm guessing that's true for a lot of people. Long time player but this is my first post so please be gentle and happy holidays everyone.

Comments

• Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    They do not change after they have been offered
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    They will update with progression.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,190 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

No
  • Options

• Options
    @Gamer care to explain kabam miike saying the opposite then?
  • Options
    Neotwism said:

@Gamer care to explain kabam miike saying the opposite then?

He said ther wont be add or be defrinds one Monday
  • Options
    So if you is uc now and get cavlier to nights it won’t chage because this offer ther is here now. Wil be gone in 4 days mean I’m sure ther wont be cyber Monday
  • Options
    YemeyYemey Posts: 4
    Thanks everyone. I understand from the announcement that the deals won't change Friday to Monday but I wasn't sure if they were just saying that unlike other years there won't be different Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales and instead just one long constant sale. It wasn't clear to me from the announcement if the summoner changed during that time, if they would get the deal for the purchases they had left but in their title class (cavalier now instead of uncollected). It would still fit with the announcement that the deals don't change during that time but that there are different deals for different titles. Personally I think that's how it should be since if someone is far from cavalier they would need all the uncollected deals to get there anyway and if they were close they might just need one or two and then would feel like their money was valued just like all their fellow cavaliers for the rest of their purchases. Would make it a heck of a lot easier to pull the trigger on these deals instead of walking away given where I am in the game.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Why doesn't someone just become Cavalier and find out good lord.
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    The first part of his answer was for people asking will the offers change each day.

The second answer says you will get the cav or whatever lvl you jump to during, but won’t be this way in the future.
  • Options
    @Goodness How did I expose myself? The offers will change with progression. I posted the screenshot to prove it .
  • Options
    Neotwism said:

@Goodness How did I expose myself? The offers will change with progression. I posted the screenshot to prove it .

Yes it wil not change one this offer. Unlike offer done in the pass.
  • Options
    Neotwism said:

You might be right the more I’m reading it but stil can he not just said it like this yes this time it wil change buy not in the furture it that hard it making the common real hard to understand.
  • Options
    solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Yes.

Just got Cavalier. Restarted the game and offers in unit store changed.
  • Options
    YemeyYemey Posts: 4
    solmyrair said:

Yes.

Just got Cavalier. Restarted the game and offers in unit store changed.

Thank you so much for letting us know!!
  • Options
    FuzzycatFuzzycat Posts: 87
    Gamer said:

Neotwism said:

No
    Yes. It updates with progression even if you progress during the Cyber weekend sale. I can confirm it. My friend in the alliance became Cavalier today and after logging out and logging in to the game again, he was able to access all the Cavalier offers.
  • Options
    Fuzzycat said:

Gamer said:

Neotwism said:

No
    Yes. It updates with progression even if you progress during the Cyber weekend sale. I can confirm it. My friend in the alliance became Cavalier today and after logging out and logging in to the game again, he was able to access all the Cavalier offers.
    Yes kabam mikke just make he complet confuse AS hell
  • Options
    OzymandasOzymandas Posts: 80
    More questions. Can @solmyrair or @Fuzzycat, or someone with firsthand experience, please confirm:

1) if you bought, say, 1-3 Odins Chests before becoming Cavalier, does the new offer allow you to only buy the difference (2-0) or does it reset to 3?

2) the Unit spending offer that you get via ingame e-mail - do you get another one of those? Can you take advantage of both?