**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stuck in 5.3.4

So this is based Cally just a post for tips in 5.3.4 this is my current roster. Any help is great.

Comments

• Options
    MCoC_fanMCoC_fan Posts: 97
    These are my boosts

• Options
    MCoC_fanMCoC_fan Posts: 97
    Also I was kinda vauge in the main post but I'm also looking towards act five completion preferably before 2020
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I can 100% 5.3 w/o revives becoz of this post. Hope this helps:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/6yy7io/act_53_walkthrough_strategy_guide/
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    To be blunt, with that roster, you're going to have a helluva time completing Act 5.

You don't have a masochism counter or someone with AAR, so Ultron is going to be a tough go.

It's possible... but it's going to take a lot of units unless you're a gawd at this game.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    take an unnoded path and use 2 o 3 revives on magik to beat hyperion
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Void counters masochism and beats ultron. I did every run of ultron in my second account with him at 5/50. Capiw with tech/science/cosmic also great for masochism and can just blast through it with his block proficiency and SP2 damage. In both cases despair mastery and petrify debuffs are your friend.
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    As a tip..capiw with those cosmic/tech/science synergies should get you through a lot of 5.4. Take the vigor/vitality paths and you can just parry them to death. It’s hilarious.

Void is also great for Hyperion, get petrify / FOTV on him and it’s all over.

I didn’t use him in 5.3 but doc oc also powerlocks Hyperion pretty easily, between him Magik, SS and void you have good options.
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Berjibs said:

Void counters masochism and beats ultron. I did every run of ultron in my second account with him at 5/50. Capiw with tech/science/cosmic also great for masochism and can just blast through it with his block proficiency and SP2 damage. In both cases despair mastery and petrify debuffs are your friend.

An r2 Void... that's what I'm getting at. He needs to do some ranking.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    One of my kids just did this a few weeks ago. Used CAIW quite a bit (4*, who rocked despite attack reduction), took out the stun immune node, and then used Doc Oc on hyp. Even with class disadvantage AND attack reduction, awakened doc oc can siphon all that power and be very effective. I feel like symbiote supreme could work as well, but don’t know that one well.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Oh, and Dorky Dave has a video on Quake taking out Ultron in 5.4.6, check that out.