**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

326K Plus Player with 4850 plus prestige Looking for Alliance

MY PROFILE - 4850 PRESTIGE
LINE ID - SHAAN.KADIYAN

LOL - 100 PERCENT DONE
7 - 5 STAR CRYSTAL HOLDING
FULL PACK WITH T4CC

EXPERT - MAP 5 AND MAP 6
BOSS KILLER AND CLEAR PATH

TIME ZONE - UTC+5:30
HIGHLY ACTIVE
CONTRIBUTE TO ALL EVENT & DONATION

ALWAYS IN TOP 5 IN AQ

THANKS

Comments

• Rahul_ContestRahul_Contest Posts: 105
    This guys is an hacker. Used some mode to beat LoL then left alliance. All things he is claiming about skill/activeness is wrong.
  • jetsetter89jetsetter89 Posts: 20
    edited August 2017
    Don't waste your time guys, this guy hacked his way to 100% LOL, it was done 14-16hrs ago, we have screenshots to prove. we confronted him and he left our alliance in a hurry

support ticket was raised and with any luck he will be banned soon.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Spice @Kabam Commish you need to look into this guys account. And need another ban wave to stop all these​ hacking.
  • stop posting ****. i am not a hacker.
  • i spent 2 year for this account
    You did your first path 2 days, you must be a god to have completed 6 paths in 3 hours lol
    shaan_123 wrote: »
    stop posting ****. i am not a hacker.

Well I'm supposed to tell you that stop posting ****
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Damn these guys need to be banned asap, completing 6 paths in 3 hours.. That's obviously not possible
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    I always wonder, why do all these cheaters try to brag and show-off !? They're obviously gonna get caught, but i think they don't get the satisfaction until they tell everyone that they did it.
    Someone with prestige less than 5K can NOT do 100% LoL, unless they spend like crazy.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    @jetsetter89 what is this guy's in game profile? I searched but can't find it
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Superman69 wrote: »
    I always wonder, why do all these cheaters try to brag and show-off !? They're obviously gonna get caught, but i think they don't get the satisfaction until they tell everyone that they did it.
    Someone with prestige less than 5K can NOT do 100% LoL, unless they spend like crazy.

I don't know why the come to the forums and try to get into top alliances doing it. They should stick to the newbie alliances that have no clue what's going on.
    @Run477 his ign is shaan.kady