**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which Tech champ worth the AG?

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Which Tech champ worth the AG? 52 votes

Ghost
63%
PantherusNZthetaman23LeNoirFaineantINTEGRALYotzAjay121TerraUncle_Fatty_247Lvernon15OrcDovahkiinCliffordcanSpiderCoolsWorknprogressCharlie_SceneJtaruncookiedealerPrylankBlackJ4zzTheSquish671Rockypantherx 33 votes
Stark Spidey
19%
TendersquadMachoNachosouvickranjandhar26Bruinsfan8510Killstryke2TrihardMiStaLovaRogers 2~1Giodood_1Ibby 10 votes
Sentinel
17%
DOKTOROKTOPUSAhitlawCassyMrTicTac19992008Cx8Dead1Midnite93H3t3rCaptainPoll 9 votes

Comments

• HiDefStaticHiDefStatic Posts: 12
    Ghost
    Ghost>Starky>Sentinel IMO but they're all good.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    Ghost
    I recently used an AG on my Ghost - 0 regrets and I'm learning to appreciate her more and more every day
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Ghost
    Yeah I max sig her yesterday, why wouldn't you when she's your best champ?
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    First of all thanks for the comments above. I did some searches before asking and the relevant comments I viewed so far are:
    - "I've used ghost quite a bit and I think she gains more from her sig than sparky. It makes her a lot more consistent in terms of getting up to her sp2 while still having your cruelty buffs active. This is pretty crucial if you play her without the wasp synergy but is still really good if you play her with the full quantum trinity. Sparky is great with consistent damage without his sig. But I will say, playing Ghost well takes quite a bit of practice and takes a different play style so if you haven't already I'd do a lot of testing with ghost first to see if you actually like playing with her before awakening."
    - "ghost gains more power, sparky gains more crits. the increase effectiveness on crit rate might be less than building power to launch sp2 on ghost"
    - "I Rank5'd by Ghost, and haven't look back. Best offensive champ in the game, doesn't need to be awakened, but awakened ability is definitely nice to have. As long as you have a Wasp to bring along for synergy, she's worth it. Without Wasp, I'd wait. (I bring a 4* Wasp into AW only for her Ghost synergy, she hasn't seen a single fight in AW ever)."
    https://youtu.be/Br3_dmVS5p8

Probably I'll apply on Ghost as Spidey functioned pretty well in story / event quests even unduped. Sentinel need that AG to be good and he is one of the key to Variant 3 as commented by some of the players, yet I may not r4 him in near future thus his priority is relatively lower.