**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cap IW (Beardo) Petrify is broken!

Comments

• Options
    Hey everybody,

I have reported this to the team. Will let you know as soon as we have any information.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Seatin made a good point as to a likely cause. Since Mr. Fantastic's Petrify ability does NOT reverse healing (only blocks it), it's likely that something in that code accidentally spread to affect ALL Petrify abilities, rather than Mr. Fanstastic only.

except he also confirmed that voids petrify is also working not taking into account dispair, meaning 1 fotv and one petrify. It is possible but that does not seem to be the whole, or correct answer.
  • Options
    NinjaTucNinjaTuc Posts: 58
    Lormif said:

Seatin made a good point as to a likely cause. Since Mr. Fantastic's Petrify ability does NOT reverse healing (only blocks it), it's likely that something in that code accidentally spread to affect ALL Petrify abilities, rather than Mr. Fanstastic only.

except he also confirmed that voids petrify is also working not taking into account dispair, meaning 1 fotv and one petrify. It is possible but that does not seem to be the whole, or correct answer.
    U should be able to reverse healing without fotv
  • Options
    NinjaTuc said:

Lormif said:

U should be able to reverse healing without fotv
    Not without despair you cannot. Each of voids petrifies only reduces healing 50%, so without fotv the best you can get is heal blocking, again without despair. Void on his own requires one fotv and one petrify to reverse healing.
  • Options
    loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★

loader187 said:

There is a fix coming. 1/3/20 patch 25.2

@loader187 support told ya that?
    No, it was a joke because it took them 2 months to fix Aegon. This affects us which means it wont be fixed until a patch and that will be 25.2 which would be January.
  • Options
    SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    edited December 2019
    I'm leaning towards the Despair Mastery being bugged. FOTV still allows Regeneration Reversal. So, without Despair, 4× Petrifies from CAIW = 100% reduction (no reversal there). 2× Petrifies from an unawakened Void = 100% reduction (no reversal there). It's the addition of the Despair Mastery that allows you to reverse healing with both of those situations. If an awakened Void wasn't working, I'd say maybe something is wrong with the champs or the ability itself. It seems like Despair might be bugged/broken.

EDIT - Specifically the interaction that occurs between Petrify Debuffs and Despair. Each on their own apparently are working. Together however, it seems like they no longer have a synergistic effect.
  • Options
    MazoosWifeMazoosWife Posts: 20
    Everyone in my alliance is discussing and sending videos about a possible Void nerf? Anyone know anything?
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s been passed on as a big, seems like despair has stopped reducing healing past 0
  • Options
    Franchise_7Franchise_7 Posts: 45
    edited December 2019
    oh man this sucks especially when I use void in aw
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

It’s been passed on as a big, seems like despair has stopped reducing healing past 0

Oh wow!
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,034 ★★★★★

Everyone in my alliance is discussing and sending videos about a possible Void nerf? Anyone know anything?

Not a nerf. Its a bug like it always is when people cry silent nerf.
  • Options

Not a nerf. Its a bug like it always is when people cry silent nerf.
    I only have him as a 4*, but someone was posting videos from YouTube in our Discord and half the alliance were getting bummed out.
  • Options
    phiguy721phiguy721 Posts: 197

6* Mr. Fantastic should reverse healing with three petrify debuffs, given that each reduces healing by 40% (3x40% = 120% reduction). Yet, like Void and Beardo, no such luck.
  • Options
    Branis41Branis41 Posts: 26
    Only yesterday I just put 180 sig stones on my 4/55 beardo to max him to 200 and today I was about to rank him upright to 5/65 ((
    I hope you will fix him soon otherwise I would like to get my sig stones back..
    @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★

Oh man that sounds likely. if that is true then I suspect that this is one of those issues that won't get fixed 3 months plus :neutral:
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    I think it’s like the issue we had with Medusa who is still bugged when they introduced Vision Arkus.
  • Options
    What this space folks....Mike and the team are on this..incoming fix very shortly
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

Confirmed that this is a bug, and our team is looking into a fix.

Thanks for confirming it is in fact a bug. That will at least calm people down but I'm running through act 6.3 now and I would really like Void to be 100% for the final 2 chapters.
  • Options
    SgtBourneSgtBourne Posts: 10
    edited December 2019
    Will Void be fixed too? Will other petrify friendly champions be reviewed before this fix? @Kabam Miike
  • Options

Thanks for confirming it is in fact a bug. That will at least calm people down but I'm running through act 6.3 now and I would really like Void to be 100% for the final 2 chapters.
    void appears to be working fine, it is dispair that is the issue.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Yes, so if despair is an issue Void isn't as strong. What is your point? I have despair maxed out.
  • Options

Lormif said:

Yes, so if despair is an issue Void isn't as strong. What is your point? I have despair maxed out.
    your wording, void is still at 100% of void, your mastery dispair is just not working. It is a matter of accuracy, when you claim that your void is not 100% it is confusing and misleading.
  • Options

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

your wording, void is still at 100% of void, your mastery dispair is just not working. It is a matter of accuracy, when you claim that your void is not 100% it is confusing and misleading.
    I don't really care for your correction, if it is confusing than so be it. Why don't you bring that energy to Kabam who bugged despair? Your reaction is strongly misplaced.
    Its not misplaced, when you falsely claim void is messed up you start getting other people claiming that, when void is working as intended. As for Kabam they have already identified it as a bug and are working on the fix, what more energy is needed towards them. Now the focus is on preventing people from misleading others.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Thank god
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    The lack of trust in this company is pretty sad.. especially when you consider we are all playing the game they produce..