**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

You all get the bear witness to this historical event! For the first time in MCoC history...

Comments

• ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    He's successfully created a roadblock again in AW. Let's see if he holds (he's r4 in AW right now).
    This is what's going on in war right now... and he's still r4 in this war.

• NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★

NMEONES said:

Aryl said:

NMEONES said:

There’s definitely been a r5 groot before

Nope.
    Well kinda there was one but it was in a beta.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5knrUfcfpnU
    Maybe this is where I saw the r5 Groot, not sure. Just know this isn’t the first one I saw.

I think I might have seen a full guardians of the galaxy r5 profile before... I can’t really remember though.
    It exists, saw this same profile in arena, think i took a screenshot ill have to take a look think it was an r5 drax groot starlord and rocket in the profile
    Yeap. That’s the one I’m thinking of. The guys profile was circulating around the Line chats a while back.
    NMEONES said:

NMEONES said:

Aryl said:

NMEONES said:

There’s definitely been a r5 groot before

Nope.
    Well kinda there was one but it was in a beta.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5knrUfcfpnU
    Maybe this is where I saw the r5 Groot, not sure. Just know this isn’t the first one I saw.

I think I might have seen a full guardians of the galaxy r5 profile before... I can’t really remember though.
    It exists, saw this same profile in arena, think i took a screenshot ill have to take a look think it was an r5 drax groot starlord and rocket in the profile
    Yeap. That’s the one I’m thinking of. The guys profile was circulating around the Line chats a while back.
    Well poop. /sadface
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    At least you found his niche @Aryl

Bet the other guy doesn't know his true power yet.
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    Amazing! I also like to make rank ups based off personal preference rather than saying “People say this guy is god tier, I’ll rank him even though i hate using him”. Congrats.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019

Amazing! I also like to make rank ups based off personal preference rather than saying “People say this guy is god tier, I’ll rank him even though i hate using him”. Congrats.

To be brutally honest, I don't know anyone who hates a "god tier champ" that they own. Maybe if they didn't know how to use them properly or don't have the skill to use them but other than that they will take advantage.
    Wrong. I R5'ed my 4* Quake and know how to use her effectively, but hate using her and only do when I need too. Looking back, would've ranked awakened CAIW. I also have Prox, but have decided not to rank her up simply because I don't like her playstyle. Same with VtD, I know how to use him and respect that he is good, but I hate the whole RNG dependance and just find him boring to play.

To be brutally honest, I don't know anyone who hates a "god tier champ" that they own. Maybe if they didn't know how to use them properly or don't have the skill to use them but other than that they will take advantage.
    I really don't like using Corvus. He sits the bench a lot.
  • Yoooooo howd i never put two and two together that i am in an aly with a legend on here. Groot is gonna win us so many wars lol
  • Amazing! I also like to make rank ups based off personal preference rather than saying “People say this guy is god tier, I’ll rank him even though i hate using him”. Congrats.

Or they might be among the 90% of game players that aren't min/maxers. The vast overwhelming majority of all game players care a lot more about having fun during gameplay then getting maximum performance. I've had the opportunity to see what a representative random sample of players looks like a couple of times for games I've played. I would bet all the money I have that more MCOC players care about Guillotine's hair color than could tell you why Corvus is considered a good champion. They are just extremely underrepresented in public forums.

The min/maxer in me will use anything available to gain an advantage. But when I'm not pushing the maximum envelope on hard content, there are a lot of champs that I don't really care to play a lot. Hate's a strong word, and I don't hate any champ, god tier or otherwise, but take Ghost. I can play Ghost. But I only use her when necessary. When I don't think she's necessary to complete the content, I only use her in the arena.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Aryl said:

As promised, GR5ot vs WS in real time.

Good luck making it through the whole 9 minutes.

https://youtu.be/xiy972PAYfg

I made it through the whole 9 minutes. Now do LOL Rhulk!
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★

Cg and blade are so simple to play and I don’t like them
    Man... Rich dropping a little salt. He also seemed more distraught by the 200 sig instead of the rank 5.

Just because they are good champs and you want to be different doesn't mean you don't like them.
    Lolwut?

How can you tell someone which champs they do and do not like?

Like... it's literally impossible.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Aryl said:

Just because they are good champs and you want to be different doesn't mean you don't like them.
    Lolwut?

How can you tell someone which champs they do and do not like?

Like... it's literally impossible.
    Looks like he's just assuming that they're pulling a hipster. Silly boy
  • RichTheManRichTheMan Posts: 185 ★★★
    @Aryl Salt? i even said i wanted to see footage of the majesty in action, i am always curious as to whether this was 200 sigs in bad pulling or deliberate?

@Aryl Salt? i even said i wanted to see footage of the majesty in action, i am always curious as to whether this was 200 sigs in bad pulling or deliberate?

@RichTheMan I was just busting your chops, man. All in good fun.

And yes, the 200 sig was deliberate. I put 97 stones into him.

@Aryl if u take him up...he gets my vote during the next champ buff poll

@SidDDragon I'm holding you to this.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Aryl said:

@Aryl if u take him up...he gets my vote during the next champ buff poll

@SidDDragon I'm holding you to this.
    @Aryl i stand by my words...he gets my vote for all buff posts(hopefully it will be just one and he would win it)
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    Well, damn. Perhaps there is hope for the world.
  • Thanks to you my name now made it in a YouTube video. Time to sell the movie rights 👈😎👉