**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cap IW (Beardo) Petrify is broken!

13»

Comments

• TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Confirmed that this is a bug, and our team is looking into a fix.

Thanks for confirming it is in fact a bug. That will at least calm people down but I'm running through act 6.3 now and I would really like Void to be 100% for the final 2 chapters.
    void appears to be working fine, it is dispair that is the issue.
    Yes, so if despair is an issue Void isn't as strong. What is your point? I have despair maxed out.
    your wording, void is still at 100% of void, your mastery dispair is just not working. It is a matter of accuracy, when you claim that your void is not 100% it is confusing and misleading.
    I don't really care for your correction, if it is confusing than so be it. Why don't you bring that energy to Kabam who bugged despair? Your reaction is strongly misplaced.
    Its not misplaced, when you falsely claim void is messed up you start getting other people claiming that, when void is working as intended. As for Kabam they have already identified it as a bug and are working on the fix, what more energy is needed towards them. Now the focus is on preventing people from misleading others.
    Semantics, if you want to cry about me saying Void instead of Despair go for it. Misleading? Huge exaggeration given Void is the main champion this effects. If you're looking for me to say you're right, you're awfully mistaken.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    I tried it with CapIW in variant 2 aggression regeneration path and it’s now working perfectly. I’m surprised and impressed how fast Kabam got this fixed, I expected it to take as long as him petrify bug last month that stopped him from shutting down Doom.
  • demeddemed Posts: 81
    Now please fix void too.
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    Thank goodness I did that lane right before I updated.
  • StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★
    demed said:

Now please fix void too.

Eh is void still having issues?
  • SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    edited December 2019
    Apparently whatever was done to fix CAIW messed with Void's ability to shutdown power gain. I just checked with other Void players in my Alliance and something is DEFINITELY off now. Yesterday, before the fix was pushed, Void worked fine in regards to Petrify shutting down power gain (specifically Map 5 Hyperion Mini Boss). Today, it's not working.

EDIT - To clarify, this is WITH FOTV and 2 Petrifies up.
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291

Hey guys,

We've just pushed a fix for this issue. It will take a little while to get out to everybody, but we expect it to be live within the next hour or two.

My Void is broken too plz check.
    Mini Hyperion seems win faster power, in FoV mode, should be reducing to improving more the gain lol
  • Anon1Anon1 Posts: 26
    NCB_pt said:

Mini Hyperion seems win faster power, in FoV mode, should be reducing to improving more the gain lol

My void is also broken, Hyperion (in AQ) was gaining power like crazy while Fear of the Void was on.
  • Anon1 said:

NCB_pt said:

My void is also broken, Hyperion (in AQ) was gaining power like crazy while Fear of the Void was on.
    The team is looking into this and will update everyone here once we have updates to share.
  • My Is void still broken.. he is not able to inverse the regen of mr sinister.. and is also not working normally .. please help
  • 7or77or7 Posts: 48

My Is void still broken.. he is not able to inverse the regen of mr sinister.. and is also not working normally .. please help

That’s part of mr sinister’s kit. His regen rate cannot be lowered below zero.
  • 7or77or7 Posts: 48
    edited December 2019

• Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    VOID is broken as hell please fix it!
    There is war, you know Kabam?