**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Void FOTV bugged

I was just fighting against OG Vision with Spite in the Uncollected EQ and the petrify debuffs work fine for reducing power gain and stopping it altogether with 2 stacks. However, once the FOTV passive formed, he started gaining power from synthesis and spite again.

Comments

• Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    I tried it again a couple fights later against Spite Rocket and recorded it, will post the vid soon
    At the start of the clip, you can see spite active and no power being gained, but immediately starts gaining power from spite once the debuffs combine into the FOTV passive.
  • demeddemed Posts: 81
    This is ridiculous. I had fear of the void and 1 petrify on hyperion mini boss in aq and he kept gaining power. It's so convenient for kabam that these issues came up when hyperion with spite is the mini boss on map 5.
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    All petrify buffs aerw currently bugged. First noticed with Cap IW. His petrify didn't reverse healing.
    Kabam say it's a bug and they are working on a fix.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s a known bug, but an extremely annoying one at that
  • tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    Map 5 Hyperion kept getting power with FTV and 2 petrify debuffs.
  • xxgonzoxxxxgonzoxx Posts: 83
    I was just fight hyperion on map 5 with fotv up and an additional petrify debuff on and he was still able to gain power to a sp3 causeing a loss and use of resources. this is unacceptable please fix
  • I also had major problems fighting Hyperion in AQ. I finally get FOTV and Hyp starts gaining power like crazy again.
  • Imran_LaherImran_Laher Posts: 20
    Just wanted to share I died to Hyperion in aq because his fear of the void is bugged.I shall be expecting items in my inventory soon.
  • edited December 2019
    Hey there, we've passed this along to the rest of the team. For anyone who has seen this, can you let us know all the nodes that were active during the fight? Did anyone see this anywhere where there wasn't a Spite node.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★

Hey there, we've passed this along to the rest of the team. For anyone who has seen this, can you let us know all the nodes that were active during the fight? Did anyone see this anywhere where there wasn't a Spite node.

Hype in map 5 his own power gain kept giving power when fov is active
    It’s the spite path in Uncollected EQ 3.2 so they also have the node that gives weakness to all classes except the class that has disadvantage. Vision also gained power from synthesis in that same fight. I just tried a duel against Hyperion as well so no nodes would be active and it does the same thing still

First mini boss (hyperion) - spite was not active but his own power gain buff was active. Void had placed a fear of the void and one petrify but hyperion kept gaining power instead of reversing it.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Surfer got a L3 with the power gain when I had FOTV on him in the UC event quest. Really disappointing.
    This is also affecting wars. Vision (as defender) gained power at the beginning of the fight even thought he had fear of the void on as I went in the fight with Overcoming Fear synergy.
  • The team has pushed a fix for this; that should reach everyone in a few minutes. I would recommend restarting your game to make sure it fully implements.
    Thanks! Just confirmed in a Hype duel that FOTV is stopping power gain now
  • French2 said:

Void & Cap IW do not reverse regeneration after the update. This is surely a big and not a nerf bc this was would be detrimental to the game as so many love these Characters and sunk a lot of time and resources for to them. Please says it’s a bug and not a silent Jeff?!?!?

Just above, it says that it has already been fixed. CapIW was fixed even earlier. Since it’s been fixed, it seems that it was only a bug.
  • elTavo14elTavo14 Posts: 23
    Any OFFICIAL news?
  • @Kabam Zibiit any fix here? Just lost MULTIPLE times to silver surfer because power gain wouldn't reverse with FOTV and petrifying active together. Also the knockout regen node didn't put him to 10% it left him at 1% but it should've nuked him. Instead I got nuked.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★

The team has pushed a fix for this; that should reach everyone in a few minutes. I would recommend restarting your game to make sure it fully implements.

fix is NOT working, please fix it!
    There is war, you know right?
  • CrazyAlboCrazyAlbo Posts: 8
    Can we please have an update?
  • For those of you who are saying you're still seeing issues with this, can you please share any video you have and let us know what nodes where active for the fight, who you were fighting, and what mode you were in?