**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Trial of Reed Richards - UC Difficulty

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
This month we had the bosses in form of Ronan, Daredevil (both), She Hulk, Cap Marvel new, Infinity man, Aegon and Silver Surfer. Out of all of them I found Aegon to be my hardest fight in EQ. What about everyone else? Feel free to share your thoughts.

Trial of Reed Richards - UC Difficulty 186 votes

UC Silver Surfer
40%
Vdh2008LeNoirFaineantcUbA_LiBrENick_Caine_32zuffyDuMonUlennie76PsychoakumaTerraBpn88855Ben345qHammer300LibralonixmufixMityAntSharkPowerr99NojokejaymStingerbkPriyansh7kikiFurieux 75 votes
Uc Aegon
16%
ShelovesshoesSeatinJestressBigbadromoTendersquadAjay121hydrogohardKayser2705StarhawkDonnymeijBeardedStarlordTaZ_417810or_StrongPrimetime_769Battle_GreninjaReverend_RuckusspaceoctopusTrihardLoctiteSuperGlueNBSAI 30 votes
UC Ironman IW
8%
adqqedfyvrSiddhantKwatraxandersrevengePrathapVoltolosRyseDeadpool87Captain_Nietschchaos_bruhSkillful_starKsp_2099Giodood_1FabwiziKeniutekIbbySadKa 16 votes
UC Cap Marvel movie
4%
ArcDeAngelusbenshbIamTryingMyBestGamecodeOnePHJfinDonDudu2809Ctfz35Scouse92 8 votes
UC She Hulk
0%
jonzer 1 vote
UC Daredevil OG
0%
UC Daredevil Netflix
1%
theMercenaryAshKetchum 2 votes
UC Ronan
0%
Spity68 1 vote
Nahhh it was a breeze
28%
Mr_PlatypusChadhoganHaji_SaabTimone147FRAZEL_MONSTERRaganatorGoken2345DshuDarkrider05Uncle_Fatty_247JohnyzeroWayde0wilsonLvernon15Pwf57Savio444SpiderCoolssolopoloRoronoaZoro23BWladwaDuke_Silver 53 votes

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    UC Silver Surfer
    After doing exploration and completion today (it took me five hours compared to my usual three), I can say that the silver surfer fight was the hardest. Once I got the hang of it however, I was able to one shot him within Corvus consistently. None of the fights were overly hard but all were way too long. Still, I greatly enjoyed this EQ!
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    UC Silver Surfer
    That Silver Surfer is a big pain without a good Mystic champion, and since I don't have one. I'm finding this one the hardest.
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295

That Silver Surfer is a big pain without a good Mystic champion, and since I don't have one. I'm finding this one the hardest.

Starky is good vs surfer parry heavy parry s1 parry heavy then just bait normal fight
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    edited December 2019

You dont really need a mystic as some already mentioned. Try Venom, stick to sp1 when he starts gain buffs then. During the last stage where he's got the shield. Use sp3 immediately after a heavy. Anyone other champ will still work during the final stage with this approach. You just have to find a way to deal with his power gain.
  • Uc Aegon
    Mordo for SS
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    Nahhh it was a breeze
    Honestly this month felt a lot easier than the last. I've only done completion so far, but this is the least I've ever spent in units in a UC quest. I do have Voodoo though, so he made the Surfer fight a lot easier. Almost oneshot Aegon with Hype, only died to a mistake. Breezed through the first 4 quests.

Mr. Fantastic and Doom from last month, and Elsa, Guilly 2099 and Mephisto from October were all much harder for me, partly because I didn't have counters to some of them. Doom was just brutal though. I even skipped out on the master difficulty last month
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I've done all of them except Surfer. He will prob be the hardest since he is the last one, and I haven't had practice evading his special's, but they look easy.
  • jonzerjonzer Posts: 161
    UC She Hulk
    Silver Surfer is not as hard as he seems. It's really only the life-shield that makes him difficult.
    If you have Sym. Supreme he's a breeze. Just nullifying all his buffs including his power cosmic buff. I think the hardest was the She-Hulk in UC, just because of the pesky limber and aegis node.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Donnymeij said:

Aegon. After trying him for 5 times I have won't be completing this months EQ.
    Every time I get the 5 heal charges down he hits me and I have to start over.
    Since the gifting event is coming and I want to save my units, I think the Cavalier nodes are not worth the struggle for the lame rewards you get.

Do you have ghost? She absolutely shreds that fight. 4 or so sp2s and hes down depending on if you have suicides or not
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    I found the lifecycle/might charge lane harder than all the bosses combined lmao. Didnt use you any revives but it came down to the wire
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    UC Silver Surfer
    I felt like SS was all or nothing
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    Wouldn't say it was a breeze, just took what seemed like forever to KO that Aegon (6-7 times). 100 hits each KO, and I slipped up a couple times, and I think it felt worse than losing a combo actually playing as Aegon lol.
    Donnymeij said:

Donnymeij said:

Since the gifting event is coming and I want to save my units, I think the Cavalier nodes are not worth the struggle for the lame rewards you get.

Do you have ghost? She absolutely shreds that fight. 4 or so sp2s and hes down depending on if you have suicides or not
    @Worknprogress I did use her. Have her at r4. But every single time I tried I get hit when the heal charges are gone. Very frustrating. Maybe I`ll try later this month, after I get used to using Ghost again.
    For going against him or any other champs with double hit medium enders, your best bet is to only take one hit into phase as the double kick at the end can catch you at the end of phase at times. Also his sp2 is far easier to deal with as his sp1 reach can be pretty far and catch you if your not careful.

If you weren't doing those things already give that a try and see if it helps. If you already were, well just keep it up and eventually you'll get it bc you definitely have a tool to breeze through that fight with some practice
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Silver suffer can easily be taken down with Archangel
    @Donnymeij uploaded a run on him I just did. This is what I'm talking about though

https://youtu.be/Sx8o02V-e1U

My ghost is R5 but R4 should easily be able to do the same just slightly slower
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Nahhh it was a breeze
    It's nice to see some newer nodes on bosses for the monthly but it feels like an easy month not really much of a challenge ?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Donnymeij said:

Use a champ with a multi-hit sp1 to rack the hits up quicker. Personally I just brought a random team (took him down with sentinel). Get to 60 hits, save to sp3, take the final shield charge down and sp3.

He has 50% power gain so hitting into his block a few times will push him to sp1 after your 5 hit combo. Bait it and counter. Remember which hit you ended with. I used MLLLL and MLLLM alternate, so if I see odd number of furies on myself, my next combo should end with a medium, vice versa.
  • J0eySn0w said:

You dont really need a mystic as some already mentioned. Try Venom, stick to sp1 when he starts gain buffs then. During the last stage where he's got the shield. Use sp3 immediately after a heavy. Anyone other champ will still work during the final stage with this approach. You just have to find a way to deal with his power gain.
    Honestly, Venom seemed to be the MVP for the entire UC. Off the top of my head there isn't a fight that I think he wouldn't be a really good choice for.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    UC Daredevil Netflix
    You don’t need to kill Ægon with 100 hits. Just don’t lose combo and spam specials. Those charges are getting lose each time he KOd.
  • willy_kmcwilly_kmc Posts: 60
    Aegon is the easiest of all. Just use Morningstar, rake 6 fury buff on Aegon, SP2. Voila! Even the health charges cant save Aegon.
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    edited December 2019
    UC Silver Surfer
    I am a bit tired at the thought of defeating aegon 5 more times
    And scared a bit to fight silver surfer, because I am not that used to his fighting style, plus i got koed(all 5) when fighting silver surfer UC for the first time and had to use a 40% revive(worth 40 units)

Still, for most of the EQ this time, i have explored the 1st and 2nd chapter first time(2nd time completed UC(got uncollected 2 months ago))

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★
    Priyansh7 said:

I am a bit tired at the thought of defeating aegon 5 more times
    And scared a bit to fight silver surfer, because I am not that used to his fighting style, plus i got koed(all 5) when fighting silver surfer UC for the first time and had to use a 40% revive(worth 40 units)

Still, for most of the EQ this time, i have explored the 1st and 2nd chapter first time(2nd time completed UC(got uncollected 2 months ago))

Agree i will likely do completion myself, not worth the hassle fighting him 5 more times...hall of heroes are already a long ass fight