**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R3 5* rank up decision

dsdsdsds Posts: 20
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
Hi guys,I need help on ranking my 5* champ to r3.recently I have r3 killmonger my first r3 5* and now I have finally got cat for mutant rank up.
I have used all of them and pretty much like them so I'm torn out whom to choose

R3 5* rank up decision 17 votes

Psylock undupped
47%
adqqedfyvrRoOOtsCupidTheRealmKeeperFhfjghhggggjfhfjgAlexAvalonAdamb208Ctfz35 8 votes
Bishop undupped
11%
CrazyAlboMassapeal 2 votes
Nightcrawler undupped
41%
dsdsSidDDragonX_Factor_AgentStevieManWonderHedronlowlevelplayerIbby 7 votes

Comments

• Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I would wait until the end of month
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 738 ★★★
    Personally I wouldn't rank any if them, save your mutant catas as the mutant class is so strong and not to be mean but these champs are near the bottom.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    Nightcrawler undupped
    I would take NC amongst these 3 because of the burst damage that he can provide..it's not godly burst of the likes of corvus or sparkles but it's a good damage to help u finish off fights quickly..just gotta switch him to swashbuckling at the start of every fight..plus he can come in handy against the collector with his chance to fully evade his specials and once u get better attack options u can always switch him to awd because NC is always an irritaring fight..he is a flimsy character but he has his uses
    He also has a good synergy with havoc which increases his damage even more
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Don't rank any of them. Unless you want someone on defense, do Nightcrawler, but he is an older champ, and people know how to counter him
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Wait, r5 a good mutant 4*
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Psylock undupped
    Rank up psylocke. Her power control is extremely useful.
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    None save your resources
  • dsds said:

Hi guys,I need help on ranking my 5* champ to r3.recently I have r3 killmonger my first r3 5* and now I have finally got cat for mutant rank up.
    I have used all of them and pretty much like them so I'm torn out whom to choose

If you like playing all three, I would recommend Psylocke. Personally, I probably wouldn't rank any of those, but Psylocke is useful enough that if you enjoy playing her, that's not an unreasonable rank up and you'll probably get more enjoyment today out of that rank up than sitting on the resources.

FYI: players rank up champs for all sorts of reasons. They rank up because they think the champ is "the best" or "god tier." They rank up because they need a champ to handle certain things in the content they are running (this tends to be me more often). They rank up because they want higher prestige or better war defenders or they have resources expiring and have to spend them on someone. They rank up strategically, knowing they don't need the champ today but foresee needing them down the road. And players do rank up just because they really really really like Groot.

You need to decide which one you are, and rank up champs that meet your needs. And remember this is a game, so one of those needs should be to enjoy playing the game, however it is you want to do that.