**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

AQ bugged - No damage output on the poison and healing blockade lane with Ghost

I've just taken the path to the right with poison and healing blockade. As global we have reverse class relationship. First opponent NC. Fight started normally but then the hits didn't do any dmg on the oponent. After a special 3 the dmg was back on some hits, but the numbers where clearly too low. I recorded the fight when i recognized the problem. The next fight against Emma Frost i took Warlock, it was normal. Then there was a Cable, again with ghost, again the same bug.

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Reverse class relationship means your damage would be lower against mutants, as they would have advantage
  • Options
    McMorliMcMorli Posts: 19
    I know the nodes ... Normal hits deal no damage ... I've tried to upload a video, forum doesnt accept mp4. Here are some screenshots. No numbers when i hit him. Its a rank 5 ghost with suicide, Cable should be down in under 15 hits
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    21 hits, 51% ... 30 hits, still 51%
  • Options
    I am speaking towards your statement of hits were "clearly too low"

You need to upload your video to a service like youtube then post that here.
  • Options

Finish with sk2, Cable had 7% left ... I try to convert the video, which format would work?
  • Options
    you can upload mp4 to youtube.
  • Options
    cable regens so you cannot just go off number of hits.
  • Options
    Sk3 works, second hit of the heavy works, sk3 works ... At the end the hits deal 707 dmg ... Even groot hits harder
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/OiNAqdUq1b8

This was the first fight against NC ... I recorded the video when i recognized that something was wrong. The sk2 should be more than enough for the finish and most of the hits do nothing.
  • Options
    McMorli said:

https://youtu.be/OiNAqdUq1b8

This was the first fight against NC ... I recorded the video when i recognized that something was wrong. The sk2 should be more than enough for the finish and most of the hits do nothing.

To make sure we are not missing something do you happen to have a screen shot of the nodes?
  • Options
    nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★
    This is AQ map 5 Day one sector two right hand poison path. No point in posting any nodes here.
  • Options
    nolcuN said:

This is AQ map 5 Day one sector two right hand poison path. No point in posting any nodes here.

its always best to get all the details, especially when something that should be working is not working and yet it is not affecting everyone. Everyone makes mistakes and it is best to eliminate that possibility.
  • Options
    I finished both fights ... If i had a delorian i would travel back in time to take a screenshot from the nodes for you. I think the most of us know the map 5 nodes. Only difference is the new global with the twisted class advantage. Maybe other players had the same problem, maybe its the same tomorrow. If possible i will take ghost and the same lane again and will record the whole fight.
  • Options
    McMorli said:

I finished both fights ... If i had a delorian i would travel back in time to take a screenshot from the nodes for you. I think the most of us know the map 5 nodes. Only difference is the new global with the twisted class advantage. Maybe other players had the same problem, maybe its the same tomorrow. If possible i will take ghost and the same lane again and will record the whole fight.

fair, I hope they comment for you.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Had the same happening to me to on the same path.
    I didnt do 0 damage tho.
    My R2 6* ghost did 700 crit damage with a medium (I only run DE)
    In my opinion it has something to do with the scaling from reverse class advantage bc you start with 3 fury at the start. Looks like they mixed flat number with % (like you get - 2500 damage when fury is active but when they expire you are at 0 or negative )

hat is just a guess tho
  • Options
    Smashing123Smashing123 Posts: 36
    edited December 2019
    I took the masochism fights had same global (role reversal) my r2 6s gulk was doing less than 100 damage each hit vs the mystics, I know role reversal but still makes no sense when I usually hit for 2-3k, but sp3 was doing normal reduced damage.