**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The 5 Year Anniversary Celebration Kicks off on December 10th!

Comments

• Anish_108Anish_108 Posts: 131
    @Kabam Miike is there something exiting enough for those who have not become the uncollected but are just 1 or 2 quests behind. Also I would love if we can get some 5* crystals and generic awakening or something 😆 Anyways cheers!
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    So no gifting event?
  • Lovek said:

Hope 5* rank 4 to 5 gem for cavalier ;)
    + 5* awakening gem crystal
    + 10k 6* shards

This is an a'niversary gift for cavalier level

Heavily unrealistic, but ok
  • Anish_108Anish_108 Posts: 131

Anish_108 said:

@Kabam Miike is there something exiting enough for those who have not become the uncollected but are just 1 or 2 quests behind. Also I would love if we can get some 5* crystals and generic awakening or something 😆 Anyways cheers!

finally someone who gets the pain of being a conqueror on act 5.2.4-5.2.5
    We suffer man till that old man has not taken all our units 😖
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    And we need a huge boost to gold in AK game modes and not a lottery ticket mode to spend hard earned units on a chance to win big gold but 80% probability to get mediocre girl rewards mechanic . come on man.
  • SeptristicSeptristic Posts: 42
    It's nice that kabam gives us more ways to progress but I will suggest that tier 1,2,3 basic and class should have low price and also there must have 4 in 1 tier basic or class quest. Hopefully kabam will think about it
  • BloodshedzBloodshedz Posts: 45
    Kabam,
    This is just a general question and not complaining.
    Before everything became progression based such as calendars and now anniversary gifts...why has finally becoming uncollected just give me same rewards and calendar that i had before the progression change?
    I became uncollected only for better resources and im now left with the exact same calendar payouts i had before. Kinda ridiculous right?
    Didnt mean to start an argument guys.
    Ive become uncollected nov 1 and got new calendar for December.
    My comment was before progression happened and i wasnt uncollected....i was getting same calendar that i am now being uncollected.
    No change happened.
    Just curious as to what sence that makes.
    Calendar 2 thumbs down.
    Only benifit is i can now do uncollected monthly events. That's it
  • Darth_Alden_7Darth_Alden_7 Posts: 22
    edited December 2019
    Who is the free champ going to be this year I hope it is three star for one year four for 2 and 5 for three plus but hope the champ is not diablo like Darkhawk or night thrasher
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★

Kerneas said:

Lvernon15 said:

Kerneas said:

Why is it based on game progression and not age of account this year ? I am playing for 4,5 years, just not rushing Cavalier, but log in everyday just for fun and play a bit every day for almost half a decade, yet I get the same reward as 3 months old accounts, who have it honestly easier (back in my day, it took me a month of daily playing to get my first ever 3*). Doesn't seem too fair to me, but on the other hand I haven't seen the rewards yet.

Because progression gives a more accurate representation of where a player is in game and what rewards are relevant to them, if it was account age you’d have people who played at the start and just returned potentially getting more than a super active skilled player who’s got all the content done in a couple years
    Then the rewards should be distributed based on time spent in-game or days of logging in. Now they give the same reward to someone who plays half a year and to someone who plays for years and even after 12.0 and other unpopular choices has still played the game for another couple years.

In my opinion anniversary should reward those who have played it longer, than those who rushed the progress. If someone celebrates existence of something, they should reward those who have been faithful for long time and not those who just enjoyed the complete thing.
    Dude, get real here for a moment. Someone accomplished what took you 4-5 years in half a year.

And they should get less, because why exactly? Because you've been slacking off longer than they played?

How entitled can people be, like seriously.
    Just thought since it's anniversary, it would be good to show love to those who participated longer. Anniversary celebrates existence of the game and thanks the players for playing it. You think it is better to give more stuff to those who pushed more than to those who played longer. I see it the other way around. Also, when they scaled it according to account age, I don't remember any huge complaints.

If I were to give a reason for my opinion, I'd say that if it weren't for those who played longer, the game wouldn't probably be so popular and might've not existed now. But again, this is my personal opinion. Not saying it is 100% true.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

Zephyre33 said:

Plz brief us on v4 the difficulty wise and champion requirements plz

1 and 2 stars
    Mike said 1-3*s might be useful for this one in a podcast.

6 quests
    6 rarity levels
    So each quest gets a boost for the corresponding star level.
    Makes sense to me, works with miikes comment and stops people with very weak rosters steam rolling V4 to skip a huge chunk of progression.
  • KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    edited December 2019
    Looking for confirmation,...the 20% anniversary boost still applies to Gold Crystals/BCs we've been saving all year, not just off what's "earned" that week, correct? It sounds like it does, just like it has in the past. Concern is with selling the SSigil to get extra gold for spenders & allies that don't have time or like arena grinding that it's not only for what's "earned",...but hard earned/saved too for the entire yr.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019

Kerneas said:

Kerneas said:

Lvernon15 said:

Kerneas said:

Why is it based on game progression and not age of account this year ? I am playing for 4,5 years, just not rushing Cavalier, but log in everyday just for fun and play a bit every day for almost half a decade, yet I get the same reward as 3 months old accounts, who have it honestly easier (back in my day, it took me a month of daily playing to get my first ever 3*). Doesn't seem too fair to me, but on the other hand I haven't seen the rewards yet.

Because progression gives a more accurate representation of where a player is in game and what rewards are relevant to them, if it was account age you’d have people who played at the start and just returned potentially getting more than a super active skilled player who’s got all the content done in a couple years
    Then the rewards should be distributed based on time spent in-game or days of logging in. Now they give the same reward to someone who plays half a year and to someone who plays for years and even after 12.0 and other unpopular choices has still played the game for another couple years.

In my opinion anniversary should reward those who have played it longer, than those who rushed the progress. If someone celebrates existence of something, they should reward those who have been faithful for long time and not those who just enjoyed the complete thing.
    Dude, get real here for a moment. Someone accomplished what took you 4-5 years in half a year.

And they should get less, because why exactly? Because you've been slacking off longer than they played?

How entitled can people be, like seriously.
    Just thought since it's anniversary, it would be good to show love to those who participated longer. Anniversary celebrates existence of the game and thanks the players for playing it. You think it is better to give more stuff to those who pushed more than to those who played longer. I see it the other way around. Also, when they scaled it according to account age, I don't remember any huge complaints.

If I were to give a reason for my opinion, I'd say that if it weren't for those who played longer, the game wouldn't probably be so popular and might've not existed now. But again, this is my personal opinion. Not saying it is 100% true.
    If you're not uncollected after playing for 4 years let alone cavalier like you certainly should be, then you arent exactly the user that's pushing the game forward regardless.

Not sure why you think you deserve a participation trophy when you're barely even participating to begin with.

Someone who just casually logs in and makes no effort to progress in the game has absolutely nothing to do with why this game became popular in the first place or still is
    Just for the record I am UC, just not Cav yet. And while you're probably right that I am not too active, I wouldn't describe my activity as casually logging in. I always finish the EQ, side quests (if they're worth the effort) and play AQ and AW.

I have also been told that after playing for 4 years I should be... You kinda forgot, that 4 years agk, it took maybe 5x more effort to get a 5* champion, not even mentioning that stuff like Act 5 didn't even exist back then. Also, you are kinda forgetting that Act 6.1 and Cavalier title debuted in may 2019, which reduces my "lateness" to 6 months (which still is not an excuse tho).

You also mentioned that someone who just loggs in doesn't help the game get popular. Well since this is a free to play game, I don't understand then how anyone who plays it for free helps it, but that's another story.

Also in terms of Cavalier title, the nodes don't seem too bad, I am currently stuck on not having a Xbones counter, which is a bit of an issue. I also don't have the 1000-2000 units almost everybody spends (well at least here on the forums they say it)

At the end, I have to admit you all are right, there is a huge gap between UC and Cavalier and it makes sense to base rewards upon this. I haven't seen the rewards yet, but UC can be done with 4/40 4*s and 1-2 5/50 4*s. Cavalier is recommended to do with some 4/55 5*s and 1-2 5/65 5* if I am correct. So for UC I would await 4* generic AG, 2-3k 5* shards and some sig stones combined with some boosts and gold. For Cavalier I'd expect class 5* AG, generic sig stones, some 6* shards (1000-1500) and again boosts and gold.