**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What to expect on the game's 5th anniversary?

2»

Comments

• KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Add wolverine , warmachine , scarletwitch , joe fixit, wolverine xforce , wolverine weapon X , jessica jones , thanos , kang ,dark phoniex , frank strange , night carnage in next featured 5* crystal
  • Ragnaroky12Ragnaroky12 Posts: 62
    A 5* 2019 champion, chosen by us
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Catalyst would have been gr8
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    I want my lil steve back
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    A 6* Nexus Crystal cof
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★

Are there any teams of five in marvel? I can’t think of any off the top of my head; only F4 and S6

Young avengers
  • Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 180 ★★
    5☆ nexus crystal for Cavalier
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Anything less than a 5* ag or RDT will be a total let down considering that past 2 years
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited December 2019

I expect there will be unreasonably high expectations from the community. 300+ posts about RDTs and 400+ posts about the 2* arena for 5* shards that never had to do with the anniversary. I expect tons of disappointment for all the free stuff we get because it wasnt enough or it wasn't 16 free 6* crystals.

The number of disagrees only proves this post is correct, sad but true.
    People disagree with him because hes condescending and creates fights and issues beforehand and no one likes a snarky person.
    So the disagree button is aimed at a personal level instead of what the post actually states/means?........sigh

More ot: I found the AG gem crystal last year to be a great surprise 👍
    What I also found surprising was the number of topics/posts/reactions on this forum stating that they were “kabammed” cause the game had supposedly rigged the crystal to give them the wrong AG 🤦‍♂️ I sort of suspect this year will follow that trend no matter what the anniversary reward will be.

• MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    One rdt I’d be all over.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    I'd really like to see 5* Nexus crystals for Uncollected and Cavalier with maybe some 5* sig stones for Uncollected and 6* sig stones for Cavalier. 4* Nexus for Conquerer (w/ 4* stones), 3* Nexus for Proven (w/ 3* stones) and Premium Nexus for Beginer (w/ premium shards)
  • GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 212
    Ter opção de trocar meus lixos 6*, por um que preste...troco 3 por 1