**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Celebrate 5 Years of The Contest in December!

1235»

Comments

• Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Is the gifting event gonna be like the Chinese New year event for gifting where u get a calendar with tickets or like it has been in the past. If it's the same as the last couple years, how have u resolved the credit card fraud issue?
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 826 ★★★★

Is the gifting event gonna be like the Chinese New year event for gifting where u get a calendar with tickets or like it has been in the past. If it's the same as the last couple years, how have u resolved the credit card fraud issue?

If they had resolved the credit card fraud I’d imagine they would have opened gifting back up again instead of just for this event. Although not commenting could mean they don’t want to tip off potential criminals in order to catch them.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Megavok said:

I hope they will be enough :D

Very nice!
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★

If they had resolved the credit card fraud I’d imagine they would have opened gifting back up again instead of just for this event. Although not commenting could mean they don’t want to tip off potential criminals in order to catch them.
    Perhaps, but if so why not reinstate the gifting badge permanently?
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218
    y must gifts be based on progression:(
    currently stuck on lines in the sand ( Chap 5.2.4) and cant move on so this is kinda disappointing for me
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218

currently stuck on lines in the sand ( Chap 5.2.4) and cant move on so this is kinda disappointing for me

You still got some time to push through, mate! You can do it!
    any tips bro?
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★

You still got some time to push through, mate! You can do it!
    any tips bro?
    Message me on line, I can help you out if you want. You’ll have to remind me what that path is, I did it ages ago when it first came out. Line name is same as here.
  • What time will the update be available?
  • Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210

Megavok said:

I hope they will be enough :D

Very nice!
    missing a 2* aegon though i see, he is going to be my rock for v4
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Just a quick question, does anyone know if Variant #4 will be released later today alongside the new monthly event quest or? Also will there be special objectives at all like last month cause they were awesome @Kabam Miike
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    So...When does the Halls of Heroes start? You'd think with it being a weekly thing they would start it along side the regular monthly event quest and run it for 4 or 5 weeks
  • You can get 1 guider with missing credit pls. @Kabam Miike
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★

So...When does the Halls of Heroes start? You'd think with it being a weekly thing they would start it along side the regular monthly event quest and run it for 4 or 5 weeks

it starts next week, they already said that.
  • Nightbat216Nightbat216 Posts: 195

Just a quick question, does anyone know if Variant #4 will be released later today alongside the new monthly event quest or? Also will there be special objectives at all like last month cause they were awesome @Kabam Miike

Kabam said variant 4 will be released on the 11th

That is quite a ways off. There are little things if they tweaked them right would get a large part of the community happy without having to just hand things out.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★

That is quite a ways off. There are little things if they tweaked them right would get a large part of the community happy without having to just hand things out.
    Six days = quite a ways off. It must seem like an eternity between EQs, let alone new story acts.
  • Sweetleaf88666Sweetleaf88666 Posts: 111
    French2 said:

December hasn’t started off anywhere near As good as what November did!!! I hope good things come soon bc we lost the ability to earn 4* & 5* shards and sig stones in the special daily events which haven’t been replaced by anything. Silver Surfer & 1 event 🤷🏼‍♂️… So far nothing but spending required… like usual!!! Par for the course. I hope it’s not a December to not remember!!! The most important month of the year should be the best in MCOC also.

Lol the start of November saw the game closed due to bugs, players lost out on loads and got pretty underwhelming compensation. Save your judgment until the end of the month man, tomorrow the anniversary calender starts, theres tons of stuff coming this month, plus plenty that hasn't been announced yet
    I'm hoping the rewards for the anniversary is epic and not a letdown.
  • Sweetleaf88666Sweetleaf88666 Posts: 111
    Agentk said:

French2 said:

December hasn’t started off anywhere near As good as what November did!!! I hope good things come soon bc we lost the ability to earn 4* & 5* shards and sig stones in the special daily events which haven’t been replaced by anything. Silver Surfer & 1 event 🤷🏼‍♂️… So far nothing but spending required… like usual!!! Par for the course. I hope it’s not a December to not remember!!! The most important month of the year should be the best in MCOC also.

Lol the start of November saw the game closed due to bugs, players lost out on loads and got pretty underwhelming compensation. Save your judgment until the end of the month man, tomorrow the anniversary calender starts, theres tons of stuff coming this month, plus plenty that hasn't been announced yet
    I would not call the rewards underwhelming
    Fair enough man, that's your opinion, but I would, missed out on tons of gold, battle chips and units, PHC,3,4,5 and 6* shards from arenas