**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wanted to show off my first 3 maxed out 5 stars!

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★

R5’d cap marvel unduped but duped her while workin on leveling her.
What was yalls first maxed out 5*s? Why did you choose them?

Comments

• Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    It was stark Spidey, i had just explored 5.4 and was hell bent on doing labyrinth first run to get Blade maxed as well, long time ago though.
  • JtarunJtarun Posts: 86
    Quake, needed her for act 6 and she did not disappoint!
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Ghost, because at the time my other 4/55s were Hood, GR, OG Cap Marvel, and unduped Iceman.
  • Duck_of_DoomDuck_of_Doom Posts: 171
    Gwenpool
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Aegon because he was the key to taking down more content. Since I r5'd him I did act 5 completion and explore, 6.1 and LoL 1st run. All just pumping 40% revives into him only with the exception of caltrops paths. I just brought up Namor max sig yesterday with LoL rewards.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Cap IW then Blade then Cap Marvel movie
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Gwenpool, my all time favorite champion in the game. Insane bleed character with good utility and a wicked armor break. I’ve also got 6* CMM at 2/35 cause she’s just absolutely so fun to play and so good for hard content.
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Carnage. Cause he's awesome. He got me the Cavalier title two days ago. Such a beast.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    Generic rank ups
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    My first was Killmonger! Back when I pulled trigger on him Medusa was still a big problem for a lot of people in war and a pretty common final boss - and OG spidey and modok were also pretty common minis. So I took him up to help counter against them and it paid off. I took down a lot of Medusa final bosses with him. Now since she's less common I put him on defence, but I still use him in quests all the time alongside void, and I've got a 6* ST he gives a nice synergy bonus too as well when I need it.
  • CapIW i put a generic AG into him for 6.2.6 and he carried me through v2 so i felt like a needed to max him out plus i also like his play style
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    My first was spark, he was my 1st good 5*
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    My first maxed five star was Venom. I love the champ and I got a 4->5 Cosmic Gem. The second and only over five star I have maxed out is Doom, no regrets there. My next two are gonna be Cap Marvel Movie and Sunspot
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Magik always love her power control allows me to play as aggressive as I want
  • Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    I don't know if it counts but did my first 4* rank 5. Aegon!
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★

I don't know if it counts but did my first 4* rank 5. Aegon!

Good choice my man. Lots of good choices here!
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Blade closely followed by Corvus