Star Lord L2 Shock Damage bugged

lutra_01lutra_01 Member Posts: 18
edited December 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Damage from shock does not increase as it should per his signature ability. Bug appeared with recent update. Tested in RoL, images from two fights included. Video of full fights available if needed. Please investigate. Thanks.

Comments

• SvntyoneXSvntyoneX Member Posts: 8
    Yes i agree, im having the same issue. Please take care of it @Kabam Miike
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,935 ★★★★★
    I don't see anything wrong there.
    Take in mind you have a fury buff in some ofthe screenshots, increasing your damage
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,702 ★★★★★

Take in mind you have a fury buff in some ofthe screenshots, increasing your damage

Ther is definitely something wrong.
  • LormifLormif Member Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Agentk said:

What???
    45 combo doing 685 damage
    90 combo doing 593
    I did lol 100% last update and at around a 200 combo it was 4K per tick so something is definitely off
    you mised the part about fury, which is what you typically have when you do more damage with less hits there, it will increase the damage.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,702 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Agentk said:

What???
    90 combo doing 593
    I did lol 100% last update and at around a 200 combo it was 4K per tick so something is definitely off
    you mised the part about fury, which is what you typically have when you do more damage with less hits there, it will increase the damage.
    You’re or missing sl sig abtily normal dose way more danmged with The shok regardless of furv or not
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,793 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Agentk said:

What???
    90 combo doing 593
    Yes but again the combo a duped sl would deal more than that at 90 hits
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,793 ★★★★★

Some of you guys forgot how SL works and it shows

What do u mean I play with a sig 200 so r5 as one of my favourite champs in game so decided to r5 yet his shock is 373 without advantage 500 with and 180 with disadvantage all at 27 or higher as others have said about it with there combo meters