**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game is now not enjoyable, it is now for professional players. So Play professionals

2»

Comments

• Saru2244Saru2244 Posts: 181
    I think this Event ist really fair. You have to unterstand the different Buffs and must plan a bit. For me the Silver Surfer was the hardest, because first, i didn´t understand the Description. I thought that I have to bring him to Zero Life for disable the Life Circle and ist takes afew fights to understand, that I have to use heavy Attack and SA to do this, but after that, it wasn´t to hard. So it ist Ok, when I (you) can´t do every level within the first run. To try different Things, is part of the Game. It would also be no fun, if you can go through every Event in the same way, with the same Champs would be boring very fast. I enjoy to change Tactic, try different Champs and in the Ende I make ist. The Event last about 35 Days - enough Time to test diiferent things.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★

I am playing the games almost 3 years and find this uncollected monthly quest exceptionally difficult. Now the game is made for professional players who do not have family, friends, jobs, study and so on. I am really very angry this month coz I have not clear Silver serfer and Aegon easily. I lost a lot of units and very frustrated. if kabam wants to make game for all players what kind of difficulties they should include. otherwise game will be played only by seatin, Dorky, legacy who is professionals only play game.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Ok
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    This is usually a good approach to getting help. Insulting the people you need help from is always a good idea
  • Metallic4Metallic4 Posts: 24

To be honest this month's eq is one of the easiest to complete
    For Ægon you have to have enough skill to not lose your combo if you can maintain your combo then it's a walk in the park
    For Silver Surfer, as my mate @Midnite93 said, you need to disable the lifecycle before landing a killing blow else he'll just regen back (try doing heavy attack first just to increase the lifecycle timer, then when he is about to get killed, knock him down once either by a heavy or special and then quickly land the killing blow)

Hope it helps

Use the superpower 3 on Silver Surfer after a heavy blow and that's it... I already did 100% Uncollected.
  • Ya_Boi_28 said:

I haven't even completed uncollected yet. Is it as bad as people say?

Nope it is pretty easy, just read the nodes
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★

I am playing the games almost 3 years and find this uncollected monthly quest exceptionally difficult. Now the game is made for professional players who do not have family, friends, jobs, study and so on. I am really very angry this month coz I have not clear Silver serfer and Aegon easily. I lost a lot of units and very frustrated. if kabam wants to make game for all players what kind of difficulties they should include. otherwise game will be played only by seatin, Dorky, legacy who is professionals only play game.

I am really very angry this month coz I have not clear Silver serfer and Aegon easily.

What?

So you're expecting to breeze through every new piece of content and still get significant rewards? Sorry, but that doesn't work here. Actual effort is required to get results. There's no point in playing a game with no challenge. If you're looking for easy you may want to consider looking for another game, because that aspect will never change.

And time investment has nothing to do with difficulty. The only time-consuming content is arenas. Monthly quests are monthly for a reason. You're given more than enough time to figure out how to clear it, and most people only need a couple weeks to explore it, for those that do. If you don't have the roster to explore it, you don't have to. Heroic and master difficulties, and act 5 exist to help expand your roster to the point you can clear uncollected consistently.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    So usually I refrain from being rude but this post is fairly smug and rude.

If find this event quest easy and I’m sure many people do. I am by far not a professional person player and have a well established career managing a large organization, a family with 2 children and one on the way, and everything else you have on your list and more.

My point is don’t assume that because YOU personally don’t have what it takes that it’s the game or kabams fault. This is a you issue. Go study up and practice on that which is to hard and causing you problems. There are some new nodes so learn them. Rank the right champs that will help you clear the content. The game is meant to present a challenge eventually for you until that challenge is too easy and you can move onto the next level of content that presents that challenge and causes you to up your game.
  • WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★

if kabam wants to make game for all players what kind of difficulties they should include. otherwise game will be played only by seatin, Dorky, legacy who is professionals only play game.

Uncollected is meant to be the hardest difficulty of EQ. Kabam offers 5 difficulty levels, one of those should fit your current skill level. If you are attempting an EQ that is beyond your current skill level, that is your fault not Kabams. The rewards found in EQ are not entitled to any summoner, but are to be earned.

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I think the guys who ate recently Uncollected struggle with the nodes. They rush in without reading or understanding some of them. So if you haven't played any Act 6 I can see it being hard.

But this months champs are a joke for vet players with big rosters. No specific counters needed for any of them. Just read the nodes.
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    I disagree, it takes skill yes. But if u have beaten 5.2, it shouldnt be too difficult, especially this month with one of the easiest weve seen this year
  • PaddoPaddo Posts: 90

I feel bad for all the 'haha you're just no good enough' commentd you are receiving. Yet I also agree this month was for me one of the easiest monthly quest.

For Aegon, you can basically do it with any Champ if you are patient. His specials are easy to bait. My first try I used Massacre, was patient, and got him down with 4 sp2's and a combo even below 80 hits.

If you can't keep up the fight long enough, I suggest using a good power gain champ like Hyperion, Vision, Magik,... In my additional runs I used Rogue and she worked like a charm. Darkhawk also worked for me. Claire Voyant is also fun to use here.
  • justin311justin311 Posts: 112

This has been one of the easier Uncollected months in recent history. And I am not even near a professional player. Free to play, but I read nodes and bring good counter champs.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Thanks to those who have provided tips for the quest. The rest of this discussion, however, is not constructive and insulting players is not welcome on the forums.
This discussion has been closed.