**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

For all the cavs bummed out about the calendar....

AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
Im pretty sure everyone in the game got the same calendar for this first one so i think they were trying to balance it across all the players but it said there will be a separate progression based on story calendar coming later in the month and i bet that's where we will get the real nice prizes for being cav, this was just a general calendar for everyone and that the payoff for pushing to cav will be more apparent with the progression based gift tomorrow as well as the calendar later on, have hope!!!

Comments

• dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    People with proven got different calender.
  • GasHaulerGasHauler Posts: 174
    It’s not so much as a progression calendar that we’ll be getting later, as it is going to be a “gift”. Meaning, we all get the anniversary login Calendar with the same rewards, and then later on everyone will get a gift in the mail that’s progression based.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    Its free stuff so no complaints here. If we get better stuff later then we’ll all be happy. Just gotta wait and see
  • Sweetleaf88666Sweetleaf88666 Posts: 111
    GasHauler said:

It’s not so much as a progression calendar that we’ll be getting later, as it is going to be a “gift”. Meaning, we all get the anniversary login Calendar with the same rewards, and then later on everyone will get a gift in the mail that’s progression based.

It is progression based, proven didn't get 2000 five star shards like uncollected and cavalier did. Got 1000 four star shards instead.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★

GasHauler said:

It is progression based, proven didn't get 2000 five star shards like uncollected and cavalier did. Got 1000 four star shards instead.
    Ahh okay my fault i saw someone both conqueror and UC with the same one so thought it was the same, confused why conqueror and cav would be the same even UC and cav
    edited December 2019
    GasHauler said:

I see so the gift is progression based and then there will be an xmas calendar later on in the month thats what it is, if i remember that calendar had a full t2a on it last year so thatll be nice, Just found out this anniversary calendar was sort of progression based but conqueror cav and uc got the same one which is a bit confusing but oh well, hopefully the anniversary gift for cavs is something special and the xmas calendar should be nice.

Would like to see the return of the full t2a there and maybe even something a little spicier to get ppl fired up, suppose we will see, i have faith for the gift think it was a 5 star AG last year for UC? Maybe for cav itll be a generic or a generic rank up gem, 3-4 but could u imagine if they hit us with a 4-5 gem? Even class based would be nuts, a man can dream....
  • PricelessPriceless Posts: 68
    I completed act 4 and only got 1k 4* shards
    Priceless said:

Ahh okay so it was fully tiered just UC and cav got the same for whatever reason, thx for the info
  • NinjaTucNinjaTuc Posts: 58

Priceless said:

Ahh okay so it was fully tiered just UC and cav got the same for whatever reason, thx for the info
    If that's the case and it seams to be progression based then us Cavs got screwed
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I’m always happy to see energy! The more energy, the better