**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

NO MORE LAZARUS NODE PLEASE

The Lazarus node should not be put in future content, it's very impractical and just a cash grab, especially on a stunning immune node it's nearly impossible to finish, I'm not saying it's impossible but for the majority of the players it's a kick in the balls fighting this months aegon on uncollected was very bad :( , please kabam take some suggestions from the community and don't put out content which has lazarus node plus stun immune, choose anyone of them it's fine but both of them together really spoils our day. Thank you have a good day:)

Comments

• Dean929rrDean929rr Posts: 14
    This was actually a decent fight. You aren't limited to half dozen counters. Nearly any champ can take him following the above strategies. Aegon in his monthly back when he initially came out, now that was some bull...
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    You should check the youtubers. There are always solutions and workarounds.
    To me the option FroJo34 posted was the one that worked best.
    Take him down in kill range and use M.O.D.O.K. to finish him.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=xvxPZ7zzTus
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    solopolo said:

There's a difference between fights that require skill to complete and cash grab. I think you should learn the difference.

Until they put a practice mode in, all these high skill required enemies are cash grabs imo. Beat his arse though, Surfer was harder imo.
  • JgrnotJgrnot Posts: 43
    This fight/node combo isn’t bad at all. You can use any champ just don’t get hit. Tests skill more than anything. Personally I’ve been using Goldpool’s passive bleed synergy on it.
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★

Graydrox said:

solopolo said:

There's a difference between fights that require skill to complete and cash grab. I think you should learn the difference.

Until they put a practice mode in, all these high skill required enemies are cash grabs imo. Beat his arse though, Surfer was harder imo.
    You're free to practice the bosses as long as you need to without spending any units/money. The event is running the whole month and no one pushes you to revive your way through a boss that is only beatable by playing him correctly.

How would you ever consider this a cash grab? How would anyone even need to pay for that fight?
    Not every body is on the same level. Some people, especially older people from what I've noticed, aren't as skilled as others and the range of ability is huge. Pair that with AQ/AW using their best champs most of the time and lack of time in general because of real life and you may not have very many chances to make runs on the quest. Not to mention you have to beat it up to 7 times.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

There is no interaction between stun immunity and Lazarus.

Secondly, a lot of players think that they need to hit a 100 hit combo to get this node done. Most of my take downs of Aegon ranged between 40 to 50 hits. Because all this node does is give him +100% health.

If you guys see +100% hp on a champion, you will love it.

And generally for any higher up content , #DontGetHit

Unless you're like me going in with 5/50's, then you'll need a one-shot with Medusa at a combo of 108. But I agree, not nearly as hard as people are making it seem. You just need to be able to maintain a combo on a debuff-immune node. I think people just don't like the fact that you have to one-shot him.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I love the lazarus node, I really hope we see more of it. I think it's a really fair node that has just enough difficulty to be interesting and fun but not be to difficult to be horrible.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★

Graydrox said:

solopolo said:

You're free to practice the bosses as long as you need to without spending any units/money. The event is running the whole month and no one pushes you to revive your way through a boss that is only beatable by playing him correctly.

How would you ever consider this a cash grab? How would anyone even need to pay for that fight?
    Have you forgotten both thanos fights...many didnt 100% the UC no matter how many YT videos were watched bc the outcome was always different and never in our favor...sure many got it down due to luck but others werent so lucky

I love the lazarus node, I really hope we see more of it. I think it's a really fair node that has just enough difficulty to be interesting and fun but not be to difficult to be horrible.

As long as mighty charge isnt attached to it -_-

Graydrox said:

solopolo said:

Have you forgotten both thanos fights...many didnt 100% the UC no matter how many YT videos were watched bc the outcome was always different and never in our favor...sure many got it down due to luck but others werent so lucky
    In which way is that relevant to either the thread or my comment, though?
    Its relevant to the fact it was a cash grab boss fight thats how
  • YofaYofa Posts: 11
    Hi the community !!
    I am a french summoner and I read the post here
    I do not like at all the direction that the game takes ..a time I write I have this month's quest event at 100% .. aegon? No problem.
      I do not understand how we can defend the fact that they add nodes 6.2 6.3 in an unassembled qe and that the rewards are the same. This is my skill but as it is said everyone is not playing at the same level.
    Must think of all the summoners all who love this game

Peace ✌
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    It can still be in future, just don’t be with power shield
  • LufasoLufaso Posts: 107
    Just use morningstar, sp2 back to back. He will die in 20s
  • Graydrox said:

solopolo said:

How is Aegon a skill based enemy? He has the easiest specials to evade, and almost no defensive abilities. It was one of the easiest EQ fights in recent months