**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anniversary Calendar

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
What do you all think?

I think its a total shamble besides the 2k 5* and 18k tier 2 alpha and i feel kabam just 'filled in the gaps'

Any how its free but for the 5th year anniversary was expecting a very nice calendar. Hope this gift caters for this calendar.

Anniversary Calendar 59 votes

I loved it!
8%
Paddojohnlaw3742natewagz419Sean_WhoNightbat216 5 votes
Just another wake up in bed, log in and think nothing of it
37%
danm11Ajay121SaielMityAntSamdroxtaarJohn757TehsigzorzTankRichardsonLpirnie5321Bugmat78EtjamaJollyHawkCage_1TimeGenesisEdeuinkMrSpoonNik_860DevilMayCryChewie420JJBoy19 22 votes
Kabam should of based it on progression( UC/Cavalier)
20%
Star_Lord_HSenpaiSlashingSunsetNopedroooweapon_raviRehan010_StevieManWonderIroetLucianoDelHoya5RSLYAgentkRoven 12 votes
Total disaster
33%
Vdh2008hurricantTerraAlex13369Leiva_darkMonk1tkhan08BrokenLautZzZSchmidyTJ107MerdsuperDromar_13Sweetleaf88666Owl_0wldeepblack12jgrazStellanLovekSheDroveMeHere 20 votes

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Its not perfect but it’s improvement from last year. I can’t really complain about it. I like it
  • Jet6_3Jet6_3 Posts: 43
    I don't love it, but I appreciate it exists.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Just another wake up in bed, log in and think nothing of it
    I can't complain. If an announcement hadn't been made, I wouldn't have been expecting an extra calendar anyways. Plus, there's a gift coming tonight and an extra calendar after this one. If people are going to complain, they should wait till we get it all first.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

An absolute embarrassment

Why exactly? What were you expecting or would have made it better in your eyes? Lasts years isn't that much different.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    I don't know why people are saying is not progression based. Technically it is. If you're Uncollected or higher you get the 2000 5* shards, if you're not then you get 4* shards. Just because they didn't base the progression off of EVERY tier there is doesn't mean it's not progression based. Sure it would've been nice to have a little more, but there's still more stuff to be released the rest of the month.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    If you guys are mad that the calendar didn’t meet your “standards”. The Christmas calendar is coming after it so hold your soy tears