**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What happened with anniversary gifts?

Usually they give out generic awakening gems according to your story progression. 6* for cavalier. 5* for uncollected and so forth. Theyve done this every year. What happened?

Comments

• TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    That was Christmas last year, not anniversary.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    They have never gave out 6* awakening gems for an anniversary gift.
  • Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    Does Kabam typically give something out on Christmas day? over and above what's in the December/Anniversary calendar?
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Auce said:

Last year on Christmas Day a lot of summoners were't very happy with something, I forget exactly what it was. As a result a generic awakening gem was given. If that's the plan for this year, I doubt anyone knows.

Yeah last year the calendar gift on chirstmas was only 5 gifting crystals and was really just miscommunication with Kabam as everyone thought it was hidden to signify a really special gift for everyone while in reality they did that to not spoil the surprise that they were doing the gifting event. But yeah it caused major uproar and the awakening gems came from that, it might have also been planned before all of the chaos but who knows.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    A 5* awakening crystal was given to everyone last year around Christmas but I don’t think it was for the anniversary. And I definitely don’t think it was a generic.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    The 5-star awakening gem crystal was given at the end of the year. They will probably give out something agains this year, but won't say what will it be
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    It wasn't a generic AG. Was a random class 5* AG crystal. We've never gotten a 6* AG ever. It was the only year we got a 5* AG on Christmas so it's not traditional. The year before it was generic rank down tickets in classes 3*-5* on Christmas day.
  • Auce said:

Last year on Christmas Day a lot of summoners were't very happy with something, I forget exactly what it was. As a result a generic awakening gem was given. If that's the plan for this year, I doubt anyone knows.

No, this is not true. We had planned to give a gift on Christmas day, like we've done before, but some players thought it was in the Calendar, and didn't like the Calendar Reward.

It was not the result of people reacting negatively to that (we wouldn't have time to do that on Christmas Eve), and it was Progression based. Uncollected Players received a 5-Star Awakening Gem crystal, Conqueror received a 4-Star Awakening gem, etc.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Auce said:

Auce said:

No, this is not true. We had planned to give a gift on Christmas day, like we've done before, but some players thought it was in the Calendar, and didn't like the Calendar Reward.

It was not the result of people reacting negatively to that (we wouldn't have time to do that on Christmas Eve), and it was Progression based. Uncollected Players received a 5-Star Awakening Gem crystal, Conqueror received a 4-Star Awakening gem, etc.
    Thanks for the clarification and sorry if I stirred the pot.
    If someone doesn’t stir the pot, eventually the soup will burn