Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Hall of Heroes Reaction

2»

Comments

• Options
    DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295

Dęłtå said:

Epic 3 chapters really is this it huge let down

What a surprise. A easy quest with gold and pots and low energy and people are disappointed. Ridiculous.
    Come on you go to admit 45 fights total for that
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i just hope the next epic chapters don't have 15 champs, cause it's gonna be hard, specially in 2018 and 2019
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,159 ★★★★★
    I am just going to complete quest 1-2 and hold off on quest 3. Don't want to those potions going into overflow. This is going to be a nice stash for finishing exploration of chapter 2 and 3 in Variant 2.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,091 ★★★★★
    Dęłtå said:

Dęłtå said:

Epic 3 chapters really is this it huge let down

What a surprise. A easy quest with gold and pots and low energy and people are disappointed. Ridiculous.
    Come on you go to admit 45 fights total for that
    45 easy fights. I'm ok with that.
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 755 ★★★
    Its ok itself. but this months events sucks overall the way they did it. Nothing the first week so finished all of EQ super fast. Now nothing to do. This pops today and run through it in under an hour and now nothing to do again for a week and then the same thing. This whole month just seems like its going to seem boring with no activities to do. But I do appreciate the rewards from anniversary.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Its ok itself. but this months events sucks overall the way they did it. Nothing the first week so finished all of EQ super fast. Now nothing to do. This pops today and run through it in under an hour and now nothing to do again for a week and then the same thing. This whole month just seems like its going to seem boring with no activities to do. But I do appreciate the rewards from anniversary.

Uh there's a new variant quest out tomorrow....
  • Options
    It's a disappointment.
    Halls of healing: one would have got same rewards for 20-21 fights but here in Halls of heroes one has to do 45 fights to get the rewards and it requires energy too.
    For me it's a grind fest and disappointing.
    And for lower difficulties, it's level 1 potions, that's ridiculous.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,062 ★★★★★
    I actually hoped for smth like year specific 5* heroes for each year as rewards for epic. This thing has close to none 5* shards and only 6* shards. Don't really care about other rewards
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

can’t wait to see if people will complain if they get a 5* AG, 5* Thanos, 5* Thanos or a 6* Kang from the Greater Gifting Crystals from HoH

That still wouldn't make the event great. Those champions suck.

I like the event. Just too many fights, I rather it harder and half the fights. But the rewards are good so people can only be but so upset about it.
  • Options
    AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
    When starts week 4 ?