**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The anniversary gifts and halls of healing are a instant hit

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
that was awesome. landed myself a 5*modok. I am pretty happy with that
even the small 6*shards are nice as rewards

Comments

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Agreed the gifts is awesome. Even tho i got 20 more sigs on og cap from the free 5* i got a 5* domino from a mutant gmc to make up for it
  • Options
    Dęłtå said:

All those fights for a few potions really
    3 chapters what a let down

It's easy to complete, so it being a let down it is not...
  • Options
    Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    As far as the gift I got a 5* Phoenix which is still a free 5* so great! But as far as the halls of heroes,the potions and revives are great and always welcome cause they help. But 1000 6* shards isn't the exciting final reward I was hoping for. Maybe if they'd added like 5k 5* shards in as well it would've been a lot better but the revives are good enough to incentive me to play.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I mean if the quest had given out 1k units at the end instead basically everyone would say it's worth it. Instead you get 50% more than that but just dont get the choice of how to use them. Instead you have a chance (albeit small) at getting some pretty incredibly valuable stuff.

Quite silly to be disappointed imo
  • Options
    Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    I'm just happy I can finaly use my dup 99 4r5 Aegon to do something, and it's glorious.
  • Options
    AshMoskovAshMoskov Posts: 54

Pulled a nice new Aegon from my free 5* !

Tap or just let it stop by itself??
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Goodness said:

I literally don’t get why people are mad about getting a free 5* crystal
    Even if you get someone like cyclops for the first time 1) it’s a new champ and 2) you don’t need to worry about wasting hard earned shards
    Even if it’s a bad dup that’s still 275 6* shards and iso

Lol, you don't get why someone would be mad that "all" they got was 275 6 star shards by duping Iron Patriot, while another gets a literal game changing champ? These "gifts" should NEVER have been RNG dependent.

• Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Vdh2008 said:

Goodness said:

Even if you get someone like cyclops for the first time 1) it’s a new champ and 2) you don’t need to worry about wasting hard earned shards

Lol, you don't get why someone would be mad that "all" they got was 275 6 star shards by duping Iron Patriot, while another gets a literal game changing champ? These "gifts" should NEVER have been RNG dependent.

I got a featured crystal from the 15k shards I got and pulled iron patriot and I'm not mad. Still happy with the gift
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    TwmR said:

Vdh2008 said:

Goodness said:

I got a featured crystal from the 15k shards I got and pulled iron patriot and I'm not mad. Still happy with the gift
    I respect that YOU are happy, but to say that everyone "should" be happy is not right. I would rather have had nothing instead of having disappointment for a gift.
  • Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Vdh2008 said:

Nah, keep the rng coming.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Vdh2008 said:

TwmR said:

Vdh2008 said:

Goodness said:

I respect that YOU are happy, but to say that everyone "should" be happy is not right. I would rather have had nothing instead of having disappointment for a gift.
    RNG is all over this game. If you have that big of an issue with it, really just stop and go play another game. You get crystal shards as rewards for beating incredibly difficult content which you can just as easily get trash from AND you actually had to work for them. Some of you really come across as children