**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

1* arena

Can we please get a 1vs1 arena where it gives a chance a 1* champions this is ridiculous trying to complete 1* variant

Comments

• Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 827 ★★★★
    Donnymeij said:

Must feel bad having to rely on basic champions without the possibility to power true with god tier champs.

Smh I’m sure he’s referring to the paths that require immunities. I don’t have a bleed or poison immune 1* champ. So I’m wondering where the crystals with 1* champs are as well
  • Options
    TrapTrap Posts: 124
    Nah there’s Custer tempter mordo node in the 1* chap so only way to beat him is with 1* hulk to 100% V4
  • Options
    TrapTrap Posts: 124
    I have 100% all content in game btw so it’s not skills that I lack it’s rng on champs lol
  • Options
    SFCamericaSFCamerica Posts: 7
    Completely ridiculous to have to spend 50 units for a 20% chance to get a 1* champ. Shame on Kabam for throwing this at us without any heads up or way to EARN the 1*s leading up to this. I sold those champs long ago, as they HAVE NEVER been necessary. Regret it? Of course I do now; for one stupid, easy tile. I have always given Kabam the benefit of the doubt in the almost 2 years I have dedicated thousands of hours to this game, but this is shameful in my opinion. I don't spend much money on the game, as I think it is borderline insane to spend hundreds of dollars on a meaningless game, so units are precious. I just spent 800 units and got two 1* Juggernauts, out of 16 crystals. TWO. Not many players can say they have completed V2 and V3 100%, through Act 6.3, in less than 2 years. That is a testament to the hard work that I've put in learning how to excel at the game. Milking us for a 20% chance at a 1* champ. Shame on you, Kabam.
  • Options
    AknylmzAknylmz Posts: 38
    My friend who offered a solution @Kabam Miike please
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    50 units for a 20% chance for 1* champ. Lolzzzz this is pure rubbish I will not even bother with varient 4 after all is just game a not my life