**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How To Destroy Variant 4 Deadpool X-Force with ANY CHAMP!

theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
This was first run and Team shot against him, but with this strategy you can minimize the casualties too.
Have fun!

https://youtu.be/LNdGwsoXy44

Comments

• Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Yeah just dust out that 5* domino that you never use and get her into some action.
    You're a good player but you had multiple ins when fighting him with multiple champs which you could have used to get him down much faster but you opted to aimlessly dash back
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    I'm using Domino almost everywhere dude. This was first run and was trying to figure out whats going on with this. Then I remember that wall strategy.
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151
    Ghost destroyed him easily.
  • HSenpaiHSenpai Posts: 92
    My warlock ripped through him well
    ZEN said:

Ghost destroyed him easily.

Unfortunately don’t have one. She’s a solid cure for mighty charge nodes for sure. This wall strategy is poor mans phasing lol.
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    Are you suggesting that it is possible to backdraft intercept DP everywhere? I think OP’s strategy is to back up to his own wall, then do backdraft intercept (sort of) which you are assured of success because of the shorter distance. But if what you are saying is possible - to backdraft intercept everywhere else - then that will be great. I got wrecked by this DP and need a better plan for exploration.

Yeah just dust out that 5* domino that you never use and get her into some action.
    You're a good player but you had multiple ins when fighting him with multiple champs which you could have used to get him down much faster but you opted to aimlessly dash back

ezgoing said:

Are you suggesting that it is possible to backdraft intercept DP everywhere? I think OP’s strategy is to back up to his own wall, then do backdraft intercept (sort of) which you are assured of success because of the shorter distance. But if what you are saying is possible - to backdraft intercept everywhere else - then that will be great. I got wrecked by this DP and need a better plan for exploration.

Honestly I couldn’t dare to do that. Like I said it was first run and was trying to understand the opponent. That would be a risk for me. Wall strategy is safer imo.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

A. Deadpool was not “Destroyed”
    B. “ANY CHAMP” misleading.
    C. Sigh

His point was that any champ can use the wall strategy, not that he crushed it lol. Maybe the title was a little over the top...
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    Stark Spidey actually worked wonders. After getting him over 1 bar of power, taunt forced him to launch specials which I could then punish. Keeping him over a bar of power was easy too because of the power gain so my damage was not always gimped. Most importantly though, there's no 3rd special active so if/when he does reach his 3rd special and you taunt him, he just uses his 2nd special which is also very easily punishable.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★

C. Sigh

His point was that any champ can use the wall strategy, not that he crushed it lol. Maybe the title was a little over the top...
    Gotta get people to read the thread somehow.

C. Sigh

Hope you guys did your bests in your first runs.

C. Sigh

Stark Spidey actually worked wonders. After getting him over 1 bar of power, taunt forced him to launch specials which I could then punish. Keeping him over a bar of power was easy too because of the power gain so my damage was not always gimped. Most importantly though, there's no 3rd special active so if/when he does reach his 3rd special and you taunt him, he just uses his 2nd special which is also very easily punishable.

Nice one man, didn’t know that he’s throwing specials with taunt as well.
  • ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
    What I did was when he was below a bar of power I hit him into his block until he is against the wall and parried and used my X-23 and heavy attack all the way.It worked surprisingly well.But it took 300 hits for a 5* rank 3 champ
  • ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
    It might be hard for that since DP is aggressive