**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How to delete Forum posts?

So I am just enquiring about how to delete a Forum post

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    You can't lol
  • FreakdnFreakdn Posts: 32

You can't lol

Have a good day, sir
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    If you catch it within 15 minutes you can edit the post down to a period.
    Snizzbar said:

If you catch it within 15 minutes you can edit the post down to a period.

Yeah he's got a whole series of comments he probably wants to delete
    Freakdn said:

I want to delete my Mcoc account so I can stop wasting money on this waste of time

You would only come back wishing you hadn't deleted it
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Freakdn said:

I want to delete my Mcoc account so I can stop wasting money on this waste of time

That requires a blender, some guacamole, and vodka
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Freakdn said:

The forum mods have answered your prayers but we will always remember 😂
  • FreakdnFreakdn Posts: 32

Freakdn said:

The forum mods have answered your prayers but we will always remember 😂
    How good 😂

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Offtopic but how do I enable notifications for when someone replies to me on a thread that isn’t mine?
  • GagoH said:

Offtopic but how do I enable notifications for when someone replies to me on a thread that isn’t mine?

Make sure you have Notification Preferences turned on in your Forum Settings (gear symbol, very top-right of screen).
    Then even if not your own thread, if you had at least commented in there it will give you Notice of additional replies by people.

Or (if never have commented in one) you can still just track one by highlighting the orange star to the far right of the Post's Title. That will put it in your Bookmarks.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Cool thanks, would’ve been nice if there was an option for when someone quotes/replies to your comment , instead of just anyone commenting on the thread. Prevents clutter that way.
  • Hey guys, if you ever create a discussion or post a comment which you would like removed, please contact a Forum Moderator via Private Message. Likewise, if you have any other questions or concerns about the Forums, don't hesitate to reach out to us!
This discussion has been closed.