**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is the caustic temper / bleed vulnerability line in full moon working as intended?

Is this line working as intended @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit something seems not right. My hero’s only do between 1 and 5 points of damage when striking Electra, all maxed out 1*

Comments

• NecrotitanNecrotitan Posts: 13
    You have a 90% reduced damage when you don't have a fury buff or something
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    It’s ridiculous. The only viable option is hulk and you have to play perfect for a rather long line. Vision the other poison immune - at 400+ combo - mine died of block damage because he doesn’t have the fury buff.

I won’t be surprised if kabam messed up the design of this path. But it should be corrected before it gets too late.
  • Corby11Corby11 Posts: 170
    @Necrotitan thanks never noticed the fury comment, still a **** line, as said above only current option for it is hulk.

Maybe some of the other 1* hero’s they are putting out will be an option but I can’t find the 50 unit crystals they spoke of when announcing this variant act so idk?
    But the poison from caustic temper will wreck her soon enough....

Gamora is probably the best option- not only she gains fury after the rework but she also bleeds the opponent

The 50 unit Hero Crystal is under the misc tab when you go store. Took me a while to find it, but I think the 1 Star it contains are the 12 known ones out there. No new viable options for caustic temper or the biozhazard one somebody else pointed out.
    Corby11 said:

@Necrotitan thanks never noticed the fury comment, still a **** line, as said above only current option for it is hulk.

Maybe some of the other 1* hero’s they are putting out will be an option but I can’t find the 50 unit crystals they spoke of when announcing this variant act so idk?