**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which class of champs really needs a buff?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
We have all champions from different classes that we would like to see buffed
I feel the mystic class really needs it out of all of them with the exception of Doom and BWCV rest of them released this year were duds and the change to MD affected so many mystics. What about everyone else? Which class of champs badly needs a buff?

Which class of champs really needs a buff? 90 votes

Mystic
77%
JestressNick_Caine_32Ajay121TerraLvernon15DOKTOROKTOPUSSavio444TheManFromMarzChuckRyanSvensktigerWorknprogressWerewrymBrokenAshMoskovCupidTKS87CrazyAlboMoosetiptronicDaphboyWeasel 70 votes
Skill
10%
Alfa_PigeonSuperChronaRaymundo86ESFRemeliTehsigzorzSuxy88RoninManViCt0r_V0n 9 votes
Tech
4%
GnotnusMassapealNik_860LucianoDelHoya 4 votes
Science
1%
Alex13369 1 vote
Mutant
5%
Jwallace25AleorSunnypramod_18dicdatorBoopertrooper_11 5 votes
Cosmic
1%
Jtarun 1 vote

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Mystic
    Is this really a question?
    There are champs in each class that need buffed, but Mystic needs MANY buffs.
    Also, Mystic has the least amount of champs then all the other classes have.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Skill
    Mystic has gotten a lot of love this year. I feel like skill is behind the game. There’s a couple gems like Ægon and Fury but most of the class is average or below. I have 2 skill 2015 gems and 2 2016 gems and I won’t do anything with them. Although I do have a 2015 and 2016 mystic gem and Voodoo is already ranked too. Both classes could use some help.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Mystic
    Tis was a time long ago when they dominated the contest. I would see those times restored #makemysticsgreatagain.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Mystic
    I threw my 2016 rank up gem onto Daredevil for the hell of it @RoninMan, I see those gems as an opportunity to take up champs that you might like but aren't worth the actual catalysts. I threw the mystic one onto Thor Jane Foster too.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Skill
    Fjolnir said:

RoninMan said:

Mystic has gotten a lot of love this year. I feel like skill is behind the game. There’s a couple gems like Ægon and Fury but most of the class is average or below. I have 2 skill 2015 gems and 2 2016 gems and I won’t do anything with them. Although I do have a 2015 and 2016 mystic gem and Voodoo is already ranked too. Both classes could use some help.

Hawkeye Crossbones and Winter Solder are worthy of those variant skill gems.
    I might do CB now that I just got 2 2016 gems yesterday but I already have a duped 6* WS and a 6* Hawkeye so...
  • dicdatordicdator Posts: 27
    Mutant
    MAGNETO need buff
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Mystic and skill are lacking alot
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Skill
    Obv mystic is in need the most but 2nd most is skill imo. There are 3 top champs: fury, aegon and blade. After that most champs are outdated and slightly behind tier 2 champs of other classes imo
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Skill

Obv mystic is in need the most but 2nd most is skill imo. There are 3 top champs: fury, aegon and blade. After that most champs are outdated and slightly behind tier 2 champs of other classes imo

I would add Killmonger and i could argue Gwenpool.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Skill
    RoninMan said:

That's where I landed -- I recognize the lack of volume in Mystic, but the best characters in that class in Doctor Doom, Magik, SS, Morningstar and Ghost Rider have serious value, and I still run 4-star SWitch to this day

But Skill...man. Aegon, Blade and Nick Fury are covering up for a lot of straight-up frustrating kits. I don't hate Night Thrasher and I know Korg has value on defense, but man. There is not a whole lot else in there to love. You can use them all. But does anyone truly love any of them besides Aegon and Fury? (Though I am a Killmonger guy)
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Mystic
    I mean other then SS Claire Magik and Doom the rest of the class is pretty trash I like morning star and scarlet witch is still great but I mean after that? Mephisto needs a synergy team even then it’s not super godly man thing was a disappointment Loki is only Occasionally useful don’t even start me on the juggernauts ebony maw and Diablo two of the worst hitting champs in the game. Mystic class really needs a buff up Claire and doom we’re fantastic but out of the 5 mystics released this year only 2/5 were great and maybe man thing? I’m not too sure on him. So please kabam rework the mystic class
  • BrokenBroken Posts: 209
    Mystic
    two champions buffs need for sure 1 Magneto he is so powerful in Xmens and other is Jane forster her damage is so low