**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Variant 4 is absolutely awesome!!!!!!

DonnymeijDonnymeij Posts: 846 ★★★
I just did my initial run in variant 4. And I enjoyed every second of chapter 2 and 3.
Chapter 1 was fine aswell, and it having only a couple of paths means that by far the biggest part of it I liked.
Before I only did an initial run of var 2 and 3. Haven`t touched any other variant levels after that.
Only downside were the 2 2>3 gems in science. I already had one and only have captain america classic and og spidey (unduped) for those.
I also got a 3>4 gem for Science.
I still need to do 100% var 2. And I got a duped Thing (and all synergies), or an unduped Captain America Infinity War.
Any help deciding? Thing would purely be for var2. Captain America is my favorite MCU Character.
I run suicides if that makes a difference.

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Variant 4 was totally awesome. From the rank up gems, I got a cosmic 3-4 and a cosmic 4-5 so I was able to take up my cap marvel movie without using any of the catalysts I saved for her! I would rank up thing by the way for variant 2
  • MINIWARLORDMINIWARLORD Posts: 62

Variant 4 was totally awesome. From the rank up gems, I got a cosmic 3-4 and a cosmic 4-5 so I was able to take up my cap marvel movie without using any of the catalysts I saved for her! I would rank up thing by the way for variant 2

Yeah it was a lot of fun. I pulled a cosmic awakening which was perfect. Had 200 generic stones about to expire and was going to use a generic on cull so I could use the stones. Was able to use the cosmic though so I still have two generics.
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    I had a lot of fun doing it
    Though that deadpool was a ****.
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    I couldn't put it down and it was 100% before I knew it. This is by far my favourite piece of content, even though it was easier than most it was the requirement to use so much more of my roster than anything else that really added to it. With the only issue being that caustic tempter path for the 1*, only thing that there was only one way through without it being a war of attrition.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Well done Kabam, you hit a home-run on this one!