**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

am I ready to take on the collector ?

I feel quit confident going in what do you guys think? Any suggestions?

I have :
5 lvl 2 team revives
8 lvl 2 revives
19 lvl 2 health potion
11 lvl 3 health potion
6 lvl 4 health potions
3 lvl 4 team potions

Comments

• monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    edited December 2019
    go for it! use team revives only at the boss, don't use potions against the collector. if you run out ot team revives, use single revives on spidey. I suggest spidey (mvp), hyperion, domino, shehulk, dr voodoo

be careful with your parries against the collector. backdrafts work pretty fine... and... have fun!

p.s.: try to gather some units first, just to be safe
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    13 units?? not sure about that
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    If you don't use your revives on the rest of the quest then you'll probably have more than enough. Just chip away at him and you'll get there. Good luck!
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Might be rough with all 4/40's but the fact that you already got there is a good sign. I would do a run, make sure you can get to the Collector with most of your team and see how much you can hurt him before you rev. That way you don't throw all your revs away with no backup units.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Try to get to the Collector without using revives. Like somebody said, start with the team revives. I didn't use any units just a few team revives. My team was 5/50 SW duped 5/50 Nick Fury duped 5/50 Medusa duped 5/50 Vision (Ultron) duped and a 3/45 Quake unduped.

Just try it out and see. You might surprise yourself
  • Nightbat216Nightbat216 Posts: 195
    Starky will definitely be your collector mvp especially with the special assist evade
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Warlock was good for me vs collector.

You’ve got easily enough team revives assuming you get there without using any..