**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which Science Champs are worth 5/65 in your opinion...

I currently have maxxed out CapIW, and a R2 Void as a 6* awakened. I'm having a dilemma :| I have Wasp-Invisible Woman- Quake- and Gladiator Hulk all awakened and at R4. Who would you choose to rank up to R5 and why!?

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Quake is amazing, if you can play her well, she is a great counter about 90% of fights. Wasp is a personal favorite of mine and I'd r5 in an instant if I ever freaking pull her. Gladiator Hulk is a good option for r5 in my opinion because of Face Me. I haven't played any Invisible Woman, so idk. I don't think you can go wrong with r5 any of them
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    If u got ghost then wasp cuz u will be improving an ever present team member and she would hit pretty hard..else quake gets my vote if u can play her to a good level..and this would probably be the most common answer
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Quake she's good for every Variant. She is also good for act 6 and 5 and awesome for UC events. I just pulled as a 5* Can't wait to get her to rank 5/65 my self
  • MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    Quake, and if not Quake, Invisible Woman.
  • RordogRordog Posts: 27
    Invisible Woman absolutely imo. I have her as a maxed 4* and I take her into almost everything.
    Quake if really good.
    Wasp if you have ghost
    I don’t have Ghulk but he doesn’t deserve r5 imo.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Quake, if y can use her
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    don't rank up quake if you use android
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    If u can obtain them as a 6 star they aren’t worth it imo
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    She Hulk
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    I ranked up Quake like 2 hours ago after I got a R5 gem from V4, but even if I didn't get that gem, I was preparing my catalyst for her soo I saved up bucnh of catalysts,yeeey