**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Master and uncollected completion bundles

What is the unit price of the master and uncollected bundles that are offered after completion. Also are they worth it??

Comments

• Options
    MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Master is 1750 for 15mins,then 2k.
    UC is 2750,then 3k.
    They are ok,not great. Never bought one,imo it's better to save for sth like 4th of July and or cyber monday.
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    The Uncollected bundle is good value if you have the units. Lots of shards and 2 legendaries.
    I bought it once and duped my 5* X-23 from one of the legendaries.
    Still, If you can manage to hoard the units for special events like 4'th of July of Cyber weekend, the overall value of that is way better.
  • Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    IcsGrec said:

The Uncollected bundle is good value if you have the units. Lots of shards and 2 legendaries.
    I bought it once and duped my 5* X-23 from one of the legendaries.
    Still, If you can manage to hoard the units for special events like 4'th of July of Cyber weekend, the overall value of that is way better.

@IcsGrec You pulling a 5* doesn't make it good value. I don't get why people keep using that terrible logic. The legendary crystals are unreliable and add minimal value to the crystal.

If you're an arena grinder and can easily get over 1k units a week, and you need the 5* shards, go for it. You're getting most of it back in questing items that you can use to clear content. If you're gonna buy the units, or it takes you over a month to get that many, ignore it. It'll only slow you down.
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    I didn't say they're good value because of the ledendary crystals. Read again and see the "lots of shards" part.
    They are good value because they give lots of shards, level 3 revives AND 2 legendary crystals.
    IF you're lucky to pull a 5* from them it increases the value.
    If not, I still see it as a good value bundle.
  • Options
    Bigg_DoggBigg_Dogg Posts: 128

Master is 1750 for 15mins,then 2k.
    UC is 2750,then 3k.
    They are ok,not great. Never bought one,imo it's better to save for sth like 4th of July and or cyber monday.

Thank you!