**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you guys think kabam will give 7000-10,000 shards as a gift in Christmas Eve calendar

Do you guys think kabam will give 7000-10,000 shards as a gift in Christmas Eve calendar 97 votes

Yup
18%
NifzJwallace25ExHavokLilMaddogHTSceptilemaniacCtuchikmonomuggSunnypramod_18DonDudu2809HedronFugitive21deepblack12Kratos89Nik_860MarvelaaaaIbbyNightbat216teosup 18 votes
Nope
81%
Kabam MiikeDL864Vdh2008Piviotage_of_andycapjdrum663TerraAlex13369ErSandSpicyslicerDarkrider05BlackPhoenix44CropDusterDeacon03OrcDovahkiinKayser2705Savio444NojokejaymIcsGrecPegasus 79 votes

Comments

• Nope
    i'm going to say maybe, but most likely no. We already got a ton of stuff this month already but you never know.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Last couple of years have been awakening and rank materials IIRC. I'd rather they follow that path than random shards but I'm fine with whatever ends up popping up more than likely. It'll still be something I didn't have before that day
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Nope
    @Kabam Vydious must be knowing
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Nope
    I have a feeling they will give a 5* Nexus for Christmas.
    I might be wrong tho. They might sell it along with the Odin :smile:
  • Or the "traditional' awakening gem maybe...
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I would prefer an awakening gem like Uncollected got last year (5* AG crystal)
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Nope
    We have gotten a lot of opportunities for 5* shards lately and even t2a. I think most ppl would be happy if we received an awakening gem for Christmas this year like we have previous years.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    AG would be awesome. Could really use a skill or tech.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Nope
    I'm just hoping they will fix the anniversary gift debacle instead of trying to ignore and bury it.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I doubt so, I wanna be surprised though, would love to get an awakening gem
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    I’d take a 1* hulk
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    Nexus crystal plz lol