**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Back Issues #4: Waning Moon

Comments

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    RoninMan said:

This variant was an absolute blast... until 3.2, I know it’s been mentioned quite a few times but it seems like the dev team had no idea what they were doing with some of these node combinations. Biohazard/caustic temper + bleed vulnerability? There are no 1* champs that fit that profile. Also Hulk is the only 1* you can use for caustic temper and OG Vision is the only champ I had to deal with biohazard which seemed cheap. Especially when biohazard had like 10 fights on it and Magik on caustic temper was pretty cheap too. Overall it was fantastic but 3.2 was pretty awful compared to the rest of V4.

Got to agree - that magik..getting limbo'd because you're trying to hit her when you do have a fury... Mordo wasn't so rgeat either but easier.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Badrose said:

I really hope they don’t release a crystal with 1-2*’s. Will teach people a lesson. Don’t sell champs, even if they “aren’t viable”

9 1* champs
    88 2* champs 47 of them max level high sig
    142 3* champs 41 of them max level high sig

Not our fault you sold them.

I totally agree it's hilarious kabam never said that the low rarity champs would be useless going forward as you progress.

now so many post whining about not having one start champs that you had that you were given for free and you sold you know that's on you that's your bad.

Well actually it is Kabam fault, as they made those champions totally useless since day 1 and for 5 years. Now, all of a sudden, BOOM, you need a 1* champion to complete one of the most exciting part of the game with a lot of rewards. How stupid is this?

I like and support the idea of content like this, also still have my 1* so no problem. But the stupidity stay and I don't see why people can't get 1* champions without spending units. It looks to me like another way to grab some money.

I love how the people QQ’ing about not having the champs are the same ones in prior variants, we’re telling other champs “not all content is made for everyone.”

Turn about it fair play. This variant rewards those of us who play the collector game. Those of us who don’t/didn’t sell champs.

Maybe next variant you guys can have a shot at completing it.

In closing....
    Not all content is made for everyone.

Epic!!
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Is there a bleed immune 1* that can inflict bleed? Can't think of any and there is a path for it.

No but 1* gammora can bleed with her special
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Pyrda said:

RoninMan said:

This variant was an absolute blast... until 3.2, I know it’s been mentioned quite a few times but it seems like the dev team had no idea what they were doing with some of these node combinations. Biohazard/caustic temper + bleed vulnerability? There are no 1* champs that fit that profile. Also Hulk is the only 1* you can use for caustic temper and OG Vision is the only champ I had to deal with biohazard which seemed cheap. Especially when biohazard had like 10 fights on it and Magik on caustic temper was pretty cheap too. Overall it was fantastic but 3.2 was pretty awful compared to the rest of V4.

U have 2 Heroes who can handle it, where is the prob after each fight just heal them up u get enough small health for free
    No I have one champ, didn’t you read my post? While there may be 3 1* champs available to do biohazard I only had one of the 7 1* I had.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

1 - You should never sell champs. If you did then you have to own your mistakes.

2 - Kabam should have foreseen this and addressed it in a MUCH less cash grabby way. If they didn't want to put 1* in the 1v1 arena they could easily introduce objectives that award 1* champs. "Defeat Hulk 50 times and get a 1* Hulk" ect.

Basically, look at what's going to piss people off and give them a unit-free way to overcome the issue.

1 is only partially true. Depending on when you became uncollected, there were times it was beneficial to sell those champs, and it wasn’t ever fully discussed (that I’m aware) that there would be 1-star only content.

I saved my champs, but I do think Kabam is handling this in a less-than-perfect way. If every uncollected player got the 6 1-stars in a crystal, it’d shut everyone up and offer minimal real benefit to the players.
  • Hey there everyone, we wanted to let you all know that there is a typo on the Fundamentals node that is displaying the wrong damage value for when the defender charges a Heavy Attack at 3 bars of Power. That part of the node is supposed to read "3 Bars: All Attacks are Unblockable and Charging a Heavy Attack deals 50% of the Defender's Attack as Direct Physical Damage."

We have corrected that in this announcement and are working on getting this visual error corrected within the game as well. We apologize for the confusion.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    3* OG Cap has been a beast for me so far! Even Jane Foster coming in clutch. I’ve loved this variant, and I’m so happy about this content. Gotten to use champs I haven’t touched in years.
  • GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    I’m happy about the fact that I get to dust off my army of lesser used champs. Since it’s nearly impossibly these days to get your hands on newest champs at 5* or higher (unless you’re willing to sacrifice your paycheck), this was an enjoyable way to use some of my favorite champions. The unfortunate part is the trash bag rewards. I have no interest in ranking up anymore garbage 5* champs from from 2016. Ranking a 5* from r2 to r3 is so meaningless these days, at least make those generic. The rng in this game obviously stock piles me with the same class of 2 to 3 that I have no use for.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

Guytennis said:

I’m happy about the fact that I get to dust off my army of lesser used champs. Since it’s nearly impossibly these days to get your hands on newest champs at 5* or higher (unless you’re willing to sacrifice your paycheck), this was an enjoyable way to use some of my favorite champions. The unfortunate part is the trash bag rewards. I have no interest in ranking up anymore garbage 5* champs from from 2016. Ranking a 5* from r2 to r3 is so meaningless these days, at least make those generic. The rng in this game obviously stock piles me with the same class of 2 to 3 that I have no use for.

Man I hear that. I just have the awful paths in 3.2 left (biohazard and caustic temper) and before I opened my gems I said in my ally chat I'm good with any class 2016 gems but skill and tech, I already used a 2016 skill on CB and 2016 tech is basically non existent since LOL Ultron oddly doesn't count. Guess what my two 2016 gems were? Same for the 2-3, I only ever pull the classes which I have catalysts in overflow constantly and can't pull worthwhile champs from those classes. So like you I have an overstocked inventory of all the same classes and year based gems that will collect dust forever waiting for a champ to get buffed which happens to two champs every 6 months, so basically unusable "rewards".
    Skill and mystic were basically the only two classes I didn’t want so I got 2 skill and 1 mystic. I’ll use one of my skill on CB and probably the other one on Falcon just for **** and giggles
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    RoninMan said:

zeezee57 said:

Guytennis said:

Man I hear that. I just have the awful paths in 3.2 left (biohazard and caustic temper) and before I opened my gems I said in my ally chat I'm good with any class 2016 gems but skill and tech, I already used a 2016 skill on CB and 2016 tech is basically non existent since LOL Ultron oddly doesn't count. Guess what my two 2016 gems were? Same for the 2-3, I only ever pull the classes which I have catalysts in overflow constantly and can't pull worthwhile champs from those classes. So like you I have an overstocked inventory of all the same classes and year based gems that will collect dust forever waiting for a champ to get buffed which happens to two champs every 6 months, so basically unusable "rewards".
    Skill and mystic were basically the only two classes I didn’t want so I got 2 skill and 1 mystic. I’ll use one of my skill on CB and probably the other one on Falcon just for **** and giggles
    I got 3 mutant and already have colossus at R4 lol
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★
    Best. Content. Ever.

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    That was fun. Really enjoyed that variant. I have more 3-4 mystic gems than I know what to do with...but still fun.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Once I can get past Quest 1 and 2 I can see me finishing this fairly quick especially considering I haven't sold any of my champions. :)

I have a limited 5* roster and my highest rank 5*s are rank 3. Here is my roster. I will certainly take advice and suggestions on who to level up and who would be some good options.
    Havok
    Doc Ock
    Spider Gwen
    Iceman
    Green Goblin
    Angela
    Vision (OG)
    Iron Patriot
    Iron Man (OG)
    Luke Cage
    Groot
    Juggernaut
    Agent Venom
    Unstoppable Colossus
    Steath Suit Spidey
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

Once I can get past Quest 1 and 2 I can see me finishing this fairly quick especially considering I haven't sold any of my champions. :)

I have a limited 5* roster and my highest rank 5*s are rank 3. Here is my roster. I will certainly take advice and suggestions on who to level up and who would be some good options.
    Havok
    Doc Ock
    Spider Gwen
    Iceman
    Green Goblin
    Angela
    Vision (OG)
    Iron Patriot
    Iron Man (OG)
    Luke Cage
    Groot
    Juggernaut
    Agent Venom
    Unstoppable Colossus
    Steath Suit Spidey

I tried to edit prior post and couldn't. Here is more information about my 5*s.

• Really struggling on the deadpool boss as I don’t have ghost and ideas on how to beat deadpool or is deadpool working as intended
  • Danklacrank1Danklacrank1 Posts: 59
    Sick of variants why don't you make one that doesn't ignore 90% of your players it's either stupid easy or stupid hard no medium difficulty everytime a new variant comes out it only annoys me
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Sick of variants why don't you make one that doesn't ignore 90% of your players it's either stupid easy or stupid hard no medium difficulty everytime a new variant comes out it only annoys me

This one was perfectly aside from the cystal with 1 and 2 star
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★

They're not going anywhere. One day you will have a strong enough roster to tackle them. Until then there is plenty for you to do.

Game has hundreds of thousands of players, so forgive them if they don't design every piece of content around YOU.