**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Variant 4 Electro boss

Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
As the title says, what are the best, or at least ok, counters for the Electro? So far, my best options seem to be maybe Masacre, Dr Voodoo, and maybe Void if he counts as energy damage (sp1 is energy damage at least), since my 5* roster isn’t the greatest. For anyone who’s actually done it, does energy DoT work for the node, or only energy attacks?

I’ve got mostly everything I need for the rest of V4, so any advice on Electro would be appreciated

Comments

• Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 181 ★★
    Gladiator Hulk
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    I ended up using Havoc.
    High energy resistence, energy projectile attacks to remove the degenerations, and he benefits from them since it just builds up his plasma, allowing him to apply a lot of detonations
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

As the title says, what are the best, or at least ok, counters for the Electro? So far, my best options seem to be maybe Masacre, Dr Voodoo, and maybe Void if he counts as energy damage (sp1 is energy damage at least), since my 5* roster isn’t the greatest. For anyone who’s actually done it, does energy DoT work for the node, or only energy attacks?

I’ve got mostly everything I need for the rest of V4, so any advice on Electro would be appreciated

Havok.. Gladiator hulk.. hyperion.. are the ones i've seen used the most.. i did it with hyperion which wasn't too bad.. but am running suicides.. so all those l1 took their toll.. gladiator hulk ended up working the best for me..
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    I used domino. Hitting only her first medium swipe back and intercepting. One shot KO all three times.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    The paths to him are easy so can just blast all champs at him... I used r4 Nick fury and did 75% every time and finished off with rest of team
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Ghulk
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Hyperion kicks his booty. Just wait for your power gain to get you to L1, then just special intercept. Super easy. Just watch out for his L1
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Void works.

@Haji_Saab How does he do unawakened?
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★

Hyperion kicks his booty. Just wait for your power gain to get you to L1, then just special intercept. Super easy. Just watch out for his L1

That's what I did. But yeah, gotta watch out for that L1 -- he is quick with it
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    4 hits then back up like for yellow jackets L1.

I used blade, ghost rider and stark. Parry to stack bleeds (yes he is stun immune but can still get bleeds) and then spam L1 to stack those bleeds and not make too much contact.
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    Duo_Kulio said:

Gladiator Hulk

Use him with the Hela synergy for bonus LuLz
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Blade. Parry to inflict bleed (he doesn’t get stunned), back off, sp1 projectiles remove degen.

Gets the solo easy.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

This is a simple fight with Hyperion, just spam the sp1 and get the easy kill. It takes about 3 minutes to do it.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Cap Marvel (Movie) just EVISCERATED him for me, his Passive Damage is Energy Damage so she's having her Energy Charges refreshed Non-Stop. If you're duped then your Indestructible makes her take no damage from Electro's Static Shock or the Passive Energy Damage, get to that Sp2 for Big Damage plus a Stun and you're set. Even if she's not Duped, she still has Energy Resistance so she doesn't lose as much Health as others.
  • thetaman23thetaman23 Posts: 43
    Omega red. Punish the heavies.
  • Jaemon512Jaemon512 Posts: 46
    I decided to try out my R2 6* Guillotine 2099 with combo saved. Unfortunately, the direct energy damage per hit does not remove the degen, so she's not an option.

I ended up doing the Hyperion SP1 spam.
  • CaptainDonCaptainDon Posts: 73
    Best Champs For Variant 4 Electro Boss : Namor, Hyperion, Blade, Havok, Gwenpool, Hulk Ragnarok, Quake.