**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Double Anniversary Rewards

Just an FYI if you are uncollected and get to cavalier now you get both the 10k and 15k five star shards.
It's a bug. So.... cool good job kabam.

Comments

• JMORG1111JMORG1111 Posts: 158
    Confirmed. Not me but I know it happens.
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    just became cav like an hour ago and i didn't get any extra 15k 5* shards

is it RNG based too? D:
  • CapnCam3CapnCam3 Posts: 3
    This does not seem to work for becoming uncollected. I made uncollected yesterday and did not get the extra uncollected anniversary gift. From my experience, then, it’s just those who are going from uncollected to cavalier who get the bonus.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    -sixate- said:

It's not really a big deal. I'm happy for anyone who gets something extra from the game. 15k shards is not game breaking.

It could be, me getting void was account breaking
  • This impacts such a small section of people and 10k additional 5* shards in today’s game is so insignificant. Why lose sleep over it? Let the few that fall in this category reap the benefits

Wholeheartedly agreed. I was already Cavalier when they dropped and didn't get anything extra. Oh well. Happy for those that did get the extra. Personally, I couldn't care less about not getting those shards as I allocate plenty as is. It's not like they got 15k in 6* shards afterall, lol. Even then, I'd still be happy for them. A tad jealous maybe, but I certainly wouldn't want them taken away. It is what it is at that point. It was a gift afterall.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    I think it’s been “fixed” or so I’ve read on other posts.

The real lesson here is when dealing with kabam and you get a “bug” in favour of the summoner, just keep y’all mouths shut.
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Yeah well just got my alt acc cavalier no extra shard, guess its fixed🤷🏻‍♂️
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Yeah why lose sleep over kabam consecutively messing stuff up? Why ask them to hold up to any kind of a standard, when it comes to communication or problem solving? Why demand clarity on a straight procedure in case of such a glitch?

Seriously, this is not just about [x] shards. You guys are just too lazy to get upset about this, which is fine, but not a valid argument by itself.

I'm not too lazy to be upset, I'm just not petty enough. You do you though
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    This is a mess up that helps players who just accomplished a major achievement in game. I have no need to see it pulled from them nor do I expect an extra 10k shards in the mail. For me, I am happy the select few that fall in this category got an extra little something