**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I wasnt expecting this...

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

So Diablo has won the most amount of votes for being the worst Champion of 2019 other options were ebony Maw, man thing and surprisingly silver surfer. Truly a savage moment for Diablo who is a drunk fool now he will again drink more in sadness. πŸ€”

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    At least maw can be an okay defender on the right node. Diablo really has nothing going for him
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I love Diablo, he may be trash but he’s fun
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    yeh its a shame ,Pattern is very clear ... every year one the 1st champ released is always the worst , last 4 years has been proof ,,, Miles morales , cable , sentry and Diablo,, so lets prepare for a huge let down on NOVA.. since he is the more popular one out of the two (squirrel girl might b gwenpool or void or a THING of next year!!)
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 β˜…β˜…β˜…

He's about as good as he looks lol

He honestly looks more like a bug than annihulus.
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 β˜…β˜…
    Haha... Can you guess who my first 6 star is?? :wink:
    Midnite93 said:

I love Diablo, he may be trash but he’s fun

He actually is a fun character too bad the game didn't do him justice
    Hmm... I don't see the fun part. But maybe it's just me. He's not a great character, and so his usefulness matches his character maybe.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Diablo had a LOT of potential - BWCV is basically what Diablo should have been with all his variety of potions..but that limited potions thing i quests, limited immunity and weak numbers ruined him.
    Midnite93 said:

Haha... Can you guess who my first 6 star is?? :wink:

Way too obvious
    First, and so far only 6 star I might add....
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Savio444 said:

I like how silver surfer was in the poll with him, since surfer is actually decent.

It's because he wasn't "god-tier overpowered game breaker" people were disappointed .. therefore "he sucks" .. *sigh*

not every champ needs to be a "beyond god tier" champ .. O.o (I for one am glad he's not ... as he appears quite balanced for a change)
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    dot_ditto said:

Savio444 said:

I like how silver surfer was in the poll with him, since surfer is actually decent.

It's because he wasn't "god-tier overpowered game breaker" people were disappointed .. therefore "he sucks" .. *sigh*

not every champ needs to be a "beyond god tier" champ .. O.o (I for one am glad he's not ... as he appears quite balanced for a change)
    Yeah I really like him.