**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Holiday Calendar

is this progression based too :/

Comments

• BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★

No!
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218
    thats good to hear :)
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Its nice to have something and at the same time im not expecting anything above average
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    SknZn said:

Its nice to have something and at the same time im not expecting anything above average

I do remember, the in game mail stated tht it has four,five,six star crystal shrads
    I don't think they will give away six star shrads to all so maybe it's progression based

But it will be great if it independent of progression

SknZn said:

I do remember, the in game mail stated tht it has four,five,six star crystal shrads
    I don't think they will give away six star shrads to all so maybe it's progression based

BabyMiike said:

No!
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    At least they're free, cant complain about that

And it's a holiday calendar they do this every December
  • SubExtaByteSubExtaByte Posts: 80
    They said it will be progression based
  • Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210

where
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461

SknZn said:

BabyMiike said:

No!
    This guy isn't the Real Kabam Miike what does he know? The calendar beginning on the 16th of December IS profession based. If you read the blog you would know this.
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Owl_0wl said:

where
    On the blog.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    edited December 2019

Owl_0wl said:

where
    On the blog.
    That was the 7 Day Anniversary Calendar and was Progression based

The Holiday Calendar is not Progression based and is available each December up to NYE
  • Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    @Apocalypse189 i thought that too, cant find anywhere where it says it will be progression based. I have two accounts, one cavalier and one contender and both received the same news regarding the holiday calendar

SknZn said:

BabyMiike said:

No!
    This guy isn't the Real Kabam Miike what does he know? The calendar beginning on the 16th of December IS profession based. If you read the blog you would know this.
    its prob his alt bro
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I think this one is not progression based. The previous one was. This one is to just celebrate 5 years of the contest. My guess is, it won’t have too many 6 star shards. Maybe a good balance. Who knows only they do. Free stuff is free stuff no matter how amazing or bad it is. Some people will end up with another 5 or 6 star cuz they may be that close.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    solopolo said:

It should be

Why it's a holiday celebration not a progress celebration
    Because players at different levels value different resources. 6* shards are useless to anyone up to newly uncollected, 4* shards are useless to cav+. T4ccs are abundant to high level uncollected, while conqs would want any t4 they can get, etc.

It's not about getting more or less, it's about conqueror level rewards are useless to cavs and conquerors can't even make use of cav rewards.
    But the rewards are free you didn't have to defeat any content to get the holiday calendar or any calendar in fact this is just another example of the rich complaining because they are treated the same as the poor.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★

But the rewards are free you didn't have to defeat any content to get the holiday calendar or any calendar in fact this is just another example of the rich complaining because they are treated the same as the poor.

@shadow_lurker22 Using that logic, they should've given everyone an energy refill. Again, it's not about more vs less rewards, it's about game changing items to conquerors are near useless to cavs. Giving a 4* crystal to a cav u is equivalent to giving a 3* to a conq. They're useless outside of extra iso and shards for more relevant crystals. Why should conq's receive a gift that actually helps them progress while cavs get scraps? You're basically saying the less you put into the game, the better rewards you should get.