Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

I Think I Am The King Of Worst Luck !!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    chaos_bruhchaos_bruh Posts: 181
    Ryse said:

@chaos_bruh I really feel for you man. Only blade,star lord, thor and they all need awakening. rest all garbage.
    Max out your 4* which are best. I would advise.

I have only 7 5* which are all good. nick fury, x23, aegon, omega red, cull obsidian, mordo and cable.

still I use 4* awakened max aegon, IMIW, Voodoo and cap IW at times. max awakening gives them better stats than R3 5*.

mate i have so many 4* rank 5 how many more now i have to rank up aegon 4* rest 4 star are garbage also accept fro few
  • Options
    AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    edited December 2019
    I can relate; I have my few top champs who are amazing (mainly Domino) but except for them my roster is a joke. I pretty much have every horrible champion in the game as a 5* (most are even duped from 20-100). I'm missing all the other god-tiers or even good ones.

I have UC, Drax, Jane Foster, Netflix DD, Ultron, Groot, Iron Patriot, Juggs, Spidy OG, Kamala, Civil Warrior, Iron Man OG, Thor Rag., Venompool, Red Skull, Hulkbuster, Sup. IronMan, OG Cap, Rhino, BPCW, Kingpin, Cyclops (BOTH OF THEM!), Storm, Symb. Spidy, Elektra, Karnak and a bunch more terrible champions.

Same for my 6* roster. I have 9 6*s and six of them are absolutely useless.
  • Options
    Xdonre said:

Yikes, that looks like my rooster except I have almost double the number of fairly underwhelming champions … well at least you know you have plenty of company :-)

haha i need whole lot of luck for my next 5* maybe on chirstmas day or winter calendar ending
  • Options
    Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207
    edited December 2019
    I wish u get AEGON next
  • Options
    psp742 said:

I have many good champions and even pulled 5* Aegon recently from the Black Friday deals, just kabam way to not make me quit, don’t worry you are in company of a lot of summoners.. my most recent pull is moonknight dupe (1st time awaken).
    The reel had many god tier high demi-god tier champions like sunspot, Capt America IW, Namor, Ghost Rider, and as it slowed down it lands on moonknight, next was modok (which would have been new champion).. I’d rather get Modok. Moonknight has no purpose than arena, he will stay 1/25 until kabam buff him.

mate i opened 2 crystal from anniversary look at the bamb first crystal just passed from warlock to rhino then other passed from corvus to moonknight freaking roll over mate
  • Options

I can relate; I have my few top champs who are amazing (mainly Domino) but except for them my roster is a joke. I pretty much have every horrible champion in the game as a 5* (most are even duped from 20-100). I'm missing all the other god-tiers or even good ones.

we need luck for lucky players
  • Options
    Laksh1995 said:

I guess i stole your luck

mate give it back haha :smiley:
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,916 ★★★★★
    Do you wanna see my 6 stars lol I just pulled diablo my 6 stars for the past months have been horrible.
  • Options

Do you wanna see my 6 stars lol I just pulled diablo my 6 stars for the past months have been horrible.

thats the worst feeling for me its 9 5* crystals
  • Options
    Laksh1995 said:

I wish u get AEGON next

thanks mate would love aegon and soon dupe him too he can helpp me so much progression
  • Options
    Xdonre said:

Yikes, that looks like my rooster except I have almost double the number of fairly underwhelming champions … well at least you know you have plenty of company :-)

yeah i lot of company to taunt me that i have no one
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    My last 10 have been very similar :(
    My rankup materials are expiring
  • Options
    THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267

So i have opened 9 crystals Throughout this month and last month You guys wont believe the luck i had i Opened almost 9 crystals and bam worst tiers of all has come forth my door Ignore the three star lord blade and goblin those i got in october from there on further the 9 crystal lines . I Have Made History Y'all

Bro Duped MS is awesome and kingpin is a really annoying defender plus ultron is a pretty decent champion as well, not to mention the prestige of Thor ragnarok and the synergies of Antman with wasp, ghost , yellow jacket and Nick fury.

My luck is even worse than yours, so far I have like 12 champions in 5 star
    Darkhawk, Iron Patriot, Sentinel, Star Lord, Hela, Proxima Midnight, Venompool, Hulk Ragnarok, Rhino, Cyclops Blue Team, Psylocke and Old Man Logan. But still I'm working on the best I have because we all know that Kabam is not gonna give us goodies so it's better to work on what you have rather than criticizing your luck or blaming Kabam.

Every champion has it's own importance, so learn how, where and when to use them.
  • Options

My last 10 have been very similar :(
    My rankup materials are expiring

so are mine mate just wasted my iso 8 and gold on occasionally useful champs
  • Options

So i have opened 9 crystals Throughout this month and last month You guys wont believe the luck i had i Opened almost 9 crystals and bam worst tiers of all has come forth my door Ignore the three star lord blade and goblin those i got in october from there on further the 9 crystal lines . I Have Made History Y'all

Bro Duped MS is awesome and kingpin is a really annoying defender plus ultron is a pretty decent champion as well, not to mention the prestige of Thor ragnarok and the synergies of Antman with wasp, ghost , yellow jacket and Nick fury.

Darkhawk, Iron Patriot, Sentinel, Star Lord, Hela, Proxima Midnight, Venompool, Hulk Ragnarok, Rhino, Cyclops Blue Team, Psylocke and Old Man Logan. But still I'm working on the best I have because we all know that Kabam is not gonna give us goodies so it's better to work on what you have rather than criticizing your luck or blaming Kabam.

Every champion has it's own importance, so learn how, where and when to use them.
    first of all soryy to hear your luck but among your pulls and mine mine are much much worse i mean come on darkhawk sentinel hela proxima hulk ragnorak old man logan these are pretty nice pulls so not to complain much i would have happy with these pulls and tbh i am not complaining i am just sharing the feeling
  • Options
    Thor Ragnarok, Morningstar and Spider Man Symbiote isn't that much bad. They are some Decent Champs ( Not great)
  • Options

Thor Ragnarok, Morningstar and Spider Man Symbiote isn't that much bad. They are some Decent Champs ( Not great)

thor ragnorak i dont think so only presitige unless duped morning star and Symboite Spidey is alright no complains
  • Options
    RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    edited December 2019
    My last 7 pulls were Havok, NF, Magik, Domino, Duped Magik, 20 sig Void, Duped NF. lol. My fist 15 5* hero karnak TJF juggy falcon IM DD rhino WS ronan psilocke NC cable venompool IP duped IP
  • Options
    THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267

first of all soryy to hear your luck but among your pulls and mine mine are much much worse i mean come on darkhawk sentinel hela proxima hulk ragnorak old man logan these are pretty nice pulls so not to complain much i would have happy with these pulls and tbh i am not complaining i am just sharing the feeling
    That's where you are wrong, except for oml, rest all need their awakened ability to be useful, without that they are pretty decent but not that much cool
  • Options

That's where you are wrong, except for oml, rest all need their awakened ability to be useful, without that they are pretty decent but not that much cool
    i dont think hulk ragnorak and even sentinel just gives him charges more on block thats it need dupe ablity to be good